Challenge!!

Ch - 42

Naaz rushes inside the room with all others, her legs automatically stopped at the door, mouth open half in shock, eyes are popped out like socket by seeing at the thing scattered on the floor. Including her everyone's eyes are also on the floor...

Sidhant rubs his palm on his face in irritation, cursing himself for not check everything before they come and also Kushal for keeping his things in the room. Kartik gulped his saliva and says by looking at sidhant, "I..am sorry it's just fell mistakenly...I will keep all properly doc."

Naaz stares at sidhant then the packets of condoms scattered on the floor from the box she saw the first time at the car. Her face suddenly flushed by remembering something she doesn't want to think right now, at all.

Kushal suppressed his laughter, like few others and says to Kartik, "It's alright, you all go outside we are coming.." All nodded and go from there except naaz and Kushal, he look towards sidhant .but by looking at his irritated face the suppressed laughter escape loudly...

Sidhant rolls his eyes and says by hitting on  his stomach, "You stop laughing, all happened because of you." Kushal nodded his head and leave by saying, "Oh-oh, you spread things anywhere and now it's my fault. Hun.... Hahaha."

After he leaves sidhant's eyes fall on naaz, who stand there by trying hard to control the laughter as her eyes met his, she made a poker face and turn to go but he was faster enough to catch her hand and pulled to him. She is startled for a second because of his sudden action.

She is trying hard to not laugh at the incident for long she was also shocked at first but then it's turned into a funny one. For a second forget, that she decides not to talk with him for some time because she is just pissed right now.

And not at all interested in thinking about why she is pissed because it's just increase the irritation more. Only one thing is clear that she hates priyal, now more after knowing her intentions and here he continuously flirting with her. She is just feeling a pull of anger rush inside her veins.

She tries to push him but what he did is push her to the wall and pinned both hands beside her head, "What is wrong with you?" Asked sidhant with a confused frown, he does not get why there's a sudden change in her behaviour after the guest arrived.

She keeps ignoring him all the time, didn't w even look towards him nor sit beside him. Now also going to leave without any interaction, he is hell confused as everything was completely fine when they were on the balcony., what is gone wrong suddenly?

She is not at all interested in giving answers to him because she doesn't have any and also she is angry right now. Struggling on his hold, she looks at him frowning and says, "Leave my hand sidhant, everyone is outside,..we can't be alone here."

Rolling eyes he replies, "Give me my answers, I will leave you. About others, I don't give a damn you know that, very well." She sighs deeply in irritation and says, "I give, and right now I am just mad at you so don't talk with me and...stay away.."

Raising one brow he asks, "Mad? Why? What have I done? And wait, what you mean by staying away?" Suddenly a mischievous idea comes to her mind, remembering how he said don't have to be formal and the other talking, smiling thing.

Nodded she looks at the other side and says, "From stay away I mean, no kisses nothing. You pissed me off by doing something and now I just want you to stay away, can go to your don't have to be formal also, I won't mind." He narrowed his brows in confusion, not get anything she said except one.....

Shaking head he says without thinking, "Are you lost your mind or what? No way, I can't stay away, this is not right.. Ohk...From morning I didn't get a proper kiss, every time someone came in between...I desperately wait for all to leave and wait? At least tell me the reason.." He just talks his heart out, doesn't know why but he can't get off the cravings of her.

He not even interested to find out the reason as they still have much time, but right now he just wants her. And the second reason of to end the party that, she looks too hot and there is almost all men's,.and this idiot sit between two despite sitting with him.

He is not saying they are bad ones, but she is irresistible and anyone can have weird feelings towards her, which he doesn't like at all. Don't ask why maybe just because right now they are together..no matter in a casual relationship but here also it's should be the rule that she can't be with anyone else?..

Why didn't he add this before in the contract? Arggh what the hell is he even thinking, completely forget about why they agree for this. Because they want to end the attraction, and it will end whenever anyone gets attracted to somewhere else but.. He isn't till now...

So he doesn't want her to be also, don't what made her pissed off but he can't be away from her., neither he can force her..but he has to do something. Naaz is quite shocked by his sudden statement, he is craving for her..the mere line made her heart skip several beats.

Was she wrong about that his side of attraction is over? When she saw him going good with priyal, the thought strike on her mind that might be the contract will end before, but she is still,..can't get over whatever attraction, or can say from her side its increase more..

Especially after the forehead kiss, he did in the morning and whatever interactions going on between them in this whole week, it kind of increase all the things something inside her. Now she doesn't hate him, but love to be with him all the time. Don't know what it is, nor even interested right now...

But right now she doesn't want to say anything to him, not also the matter of her getting pissed with priyal. She takes a breath and says, "I.." But get cut in between when bit on her lower lips slightly and says by rubbing his lips on her, "You want me to stay away, right?"

She closed her eyes tightly, is this the way of asking questions? Forgetting about all she just wants to grab his hair and pulled him into a deep passionate kiss, but she can't because have to act angry. Gulping saliva she replies, "Hm..."

Smirking at the effects he holds on her he says, by tracing fingers on the goosebumps all over her arms, "Ohk, then I won't do anything but at the end of the party you yourself beg me to come close." She narrows her brows and asks by pulled back a little, "Is it any kind of challenge?"

He stares at her face and replies winking, "Yeah, I don't know why you are mad and you also not interested in telling me so let's see till now you can be away from me. Party is anyway boring, it will be fun to win a challenge from you."

Nodded she smirks, "Don't be overconfident, and I don't think the party is boring for you." He leaves her hands and says, "For you, it's quite enjoyable I know, and I am overconfident because I will win." She pats on his arms and says, "Let's see then."

Smirking he stares at her lips then replies by turning his gaze to the face, "All the best baby, I hope you keep control of yourself." She is a little confused but choose to not say anything and come outside, Kushal looks at them and says, "Come sit, we decide to play a  game."

Naaz, look at Priyal who gives her a deathly glare, which she ignores royally. Sidhanth kicks on Kushal's leg slightly and gestures him to shift, smirking he followed the order. Naaz is going to move towards her place when sidhant pulled her in a thud and made her sit with him to the corner.

She looks at him shocked then the other, for their luck no one sees this. "what the hell?" She whispered. He smiling looking at all and murmurs, "Game on darling."

********************************************
Let's see what happens next!!!

Thank you so much pyare readers for your beautiful comments and votes. ❤❤🙏🙏