Closure!

Ch - 86

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear sidhant and siraaj." The sound is echoing in the living area, all clapping. Smiling he cut the cakes, he never thought about this but by all this he feels like a baggage remove from his shoulders.

A burden that he might didn't know about also, but carry the whole time inside his heart is feels gone, he is feeling light. And all this happen only because of her, don't know what he even does in life if she isn't there. His little fairy..

But he still feeling bad for whatever he said, comparing her was the worst thing he ever said in his whole life. She doesn't say anything, still smiling but he knows she is hurt somewhere. He have to do something, simple sorry won't work out in this.

Naaz locks the door after all leave and come inside the living area when saw sidhant sitting in front of the bean bags and smiling at the comics. Sighing she settled beside him. "I love to reading these comics a lot, teachers punished me also because I used to read them in school." He chuckled remember something.

He read few pages of the comics causing naaz to laugh hard, especially because of the way he is reading by changing the voice. Then he wore the gloves in one hand and naaz in the other, "Now I will hit you from those." She said by slightly hitting on his stomach, making a wincing face he also pretend to hit on her jaw.

"I will give you an answer of this punch." She fake warned and wipes the non-existing blood from her mouth. "Let's see." He slowly moves his hand towards her when she caught it and hit on his nose in slow motion.
"Aaahh." Winced he grabs her waist and this time in real, lifting her on his shoulder he says, "The rest fight will be continuing in the bedroom."...........

The next morning, naaz stirred in sleep by nuzzling her nose on his bare chest smiling softly she snuggles more. She used to laugh when people say that the most intoxicating smell is the person you love but now can feel the truth in those words.

She is addicted to the essence of his smell, the aroma doesn't know why this also successful to raise goosebumps on her skin. He is the dangerous drug that holds the power of making her forget everything in the world except him.

She shudders when he traces fingers on her back and peck the side of her head, only he knows how much he loves to wake up with her every morning. Feeling her completely, the way their bare flesh engulfs to each other, having nothing in between.

Their souls are attached, legs crossed, fingers entangle and the way her hot breathe  caresses his chest causing the poor heartbeats to stimulate. Morning can't be more beautiful than this ever, both eyes are closed. They are just feeling each other, by breath, heartbeats, touch..

"Morning sweetheart." He said by tugging her hair strands aside. Lifting her head naaz peck on his lips, "Good morning, raccoon." He rolls his eyes and complains, "I called you with lovely names, and you find this...raccoon.. Let be it, then."

Turning he bit the crook of her neck and whispers by rolling his tongue there, "I love you." Pecking her forehead he rubs his nose with her, "I am sorry, you know I didn't mean anything." Caressing fingers on his stubble she smiles, "Hnn..I will forget everything if you made me a tasty breakfast."

He pecks on her lips and get up from the bed, "In process, love." He is going to get out when she throws a cushion on him, "I am waiting, honey."