Drama king.

Ch - 31

Naaz looks at him with a confused frown, his every word is revolving around her ear. Is he asking for a date? Like a real date? Don't they are just in a whatever relationship? From where this come? Her normal staying heart suddenly starts beating faster, she doesn't know why? The throats feel like a kind of choking. This sudden offering of him is really shocked her to no end..

Sipping the leftover coffee she looks at his narrowed brows and asks, "What? Date?" That was the only word left from her mouth in this situation. He at first not, but now after carefully seeing her actions can guess little what she might think of? Shaking his head he says, "It's not what your already less brain thinking?".

Her confused frown soon turns into a furious one, she banged her hand on the table..no so loudly and says, " See you are the one who starts this taunting session, then blames me. I was just asking out of confusion, you suddenly blast a bomb on me by asking about the date? What do you mean by that? We are not supposed t.." He stopped her talking more by stuffed his burger in her mouth..

"Umm." She held her mouth, to adjust the amount of bite. Sidhant sighs, "Now shh...until I finished and I wasn't taunting ohk. See I am not asking you to go on some date with me, I myself not interested but I have to attend a party where a partner or date is needed for entry. It is today in the evening and right now I don't have any perfect option than you."

She raises her one brow by biting the burger in the 'perfect' word. He rolls his eyes and says by sipping his coffee, "I mean, if now I have to find any women, they surely will be the clingy one and try to impress me like hell which is highly irritating for me. With you it's safe? And when I have someone in front of me, why will I slam my head somewhere else?"

She nodded normally but suddenly starts laughing by leaning back to the chair, "Haha, dr. Sidhant Arora, are you scared of girls?" He rolls his eyes to the other side, then says by looking at her chuckling face, "Done with your laugh, and I am not scared ohk. It's just the list of ladies I have, for now, are not whom I want to see and make me understand the whole thing that it's just a company for a date. Now, will you help me or not?"

She controlled her smile after he clears the matter she is alright with going with him, it's just a party and it's really been a while she relaxed or being at a party. Last was that pub night with him, and never knew this one also be with him but she does not have any serious problem with it. But how would she agree with irritating him at first, because he did her, so much?

Rubbing her both palms together naaz saw his face which is eagerly waiting for an answer and expecting yes. "Why won't you ask dr. Era, she surely is ready on her one leg for you anywhere with you." Taunted naaz, by twisting her lips. Don't know about him but somewhere sure about that era, having some things for sidhant.

Sidhant gives her an irritated reaction and says, "Fuck you man, just say yes or no. I am already irritated about all this party thing, don't play this game now and why the hell you are so fascinated with the era?" What, no she is not, but it's fun to see his frustrating face..her way of taking the revenge.. Smirking inwardly she says, "It's her who is fascinated with you.".

"Leave that, why you have to go if you don't want to?" He looks at her for a second, then says by holding his head, "Something important and if you have so much problem in going with me then fine,..I will adjust myself." His tone is sad, he heads down on the table with the last hope that she maybe she say yes...