Manofying process!

Ch - 77

There are the timings in your life when you get completely dumbstruck to even react. It becomes difficult to find out that the situation in front of you, is real or a dream? Or you just imagine things because of not receiving a good amount of sleep for days.

The same thing is happening with sidhant at this moment, his eyes are narrowed with a completely stunned reaction. The ground floor is almost filled with the people holding white balloons written thank you.., the most shocking thing is it's holding by almost all of the patients he treated ever.

A small boy walks towards him and says by forwarding the balloon with a broad smile, "Thank you so much dr. Sidhant, you are the  best,..me also...because I am following everything you asked for, .and you are an angel." Holding his big hands with the small fingers that boy kissed on his knuckles.

A soft smile covers his face by the sweet gesture, it's not what he expects here..but the feeling is just so beautiful. Many people say thanks before but this is something he never experienced at too cute..

He patted on his cheeks, then one by one all start coming and expressing their own feelings and to be noted not forget to mention the word angel on their sentence. The old lady who once teasing naaz by mentioning about sidhant give him the balloon with a wink,

"Thank you so much handsome, you are the one who added more five years to my old life when all just leave me to die.. But you know there is a sad thing, I wish would meet you a little earlier. It would be easier to flirt, but you are already taken by that beautiful girl.. You both having souls of an angel, pure and beautiful.." ....

Said she kisses on his both cheeks making sidhant blush unknowingly. His one hand is full of balloons, he is falling short of words to describe the feeling been through by receiving all the love actually never know he have...

His patients are always being the first priority, he met them outside the hospital many times but this.. is something unexpected.. But as there is a phase some times few unexpected things happen in your life and become the most amazing experience.

And especially in his case, unexpected things always bring the best for him. Just like her, she also came in a very unexpected time and way in his life and chances the black and white art film into a complete colourful bollywood film..

This is what she was doing from these two days, preparing the beautiful shocking surprise for him. She is really a little fairy who knows the perfect way of using the magic stick, it doesn't take him much time to understand what's her hidden intentions behind all this..

Whatever she said two days before, was all right. Him doing any promise, is not necessary to get fulfil especially when it's related to death and life. If it on the hands of a doctor then no one ever dies, they can save all because who wants to lose their patient.

She is right about all he can is try with keeping a five per cent chance of failing in mind. Losing one patient was traumatized him for sometimes but now, after seeing and receiving the amount of love from everyone who is the important part of his career, his patients..

It gives him a new belief that at least he is successful in saving at least these lives... All this because of her, here she again proves that naaz is the belief of his life.. Smiling he searching through the crowd, when his eyes met with the other pair who keep staring in his direction, having a bigger smile than him on face.