Realisation of feelings!

Ch - 58

Sidhant comes out from the room by scratching his forehead, he has the reports on his hand. Writing something on the file he lifts his head when eyes fall on Nina coming towards him with Kushal.

He thinks something by narrowing his brows, then look at the reports and asks, "Kushal I need help, nina from you also." He stares at his face for a few seconds with doubting eyes and says, "You don't have to ask bro."

Nodded sidhant give him the reports and explains, "Here are naaz's reports, ms jenny will give you the diet chart in few minutes. Naaz can't eat anything except the chart, nina I hope you can take care of that." He says by looking at her.

With a scowl on her face, she folded hands near her chest and scoffs, "Obviously, you don't have to please me for taking care of my own best friend. I keep doing this and will always do."

Sighing he scratches the back of his neck, "I didn't mean in that way. She is my patient, my responsibility so I must explain the things. Now listen carefully, she has a pain on the right side of her back, it will cause a problem if she laying straight or give force on that side while sitting."

"Take care of that and..ya medicines timings and ways of giving are written on the paper in front. Everything is marked properly, ms Jenny will also bringing them, just take care of all that and...."

Before he completes Kushal interrupts him in between, "Wait, wait...why you are saying all these to us? Are you going somewhere?" Turning his head to the other side, he places one hand on his waist and says by rolling his tongue inside the mouth,

"Annm, yeah actually I have an important work to do. That's why I wrote all here properly, you both don't have any problem in following the things. And if she denies eating anything, which she will do I know...then call me. Nina, I think you should go inside, she shouldn't have left alone for a long time."

Nodded nina spare a glance at Kushal and leave by taking the reports. Huffing sidhant arch his head back when Kushal asks with colliding brows, "Where are you going suddenly? When she was unconscious you refused to go out for a second, and now?"

Rolling eyes he says unknowingly a little loud, caught the attention of few people around them, "Because she is fine now, not have any problem,.. I don't have to stick with her all the time..." He clenched his eyes when saw the people staring at him, running fingers on his hair he sighs,

"See, I have a little work and tired also. You just take care of the things here for sometimes,.. I mean put an eye on her and call me immediately having some problem. I will be back soon..bye." Tapping on his shoulder sidhant leave before kushal asks anything else.

The few moments of life when one wants to stay complete alone, they didn't want anyone near them even the people they love.  No sound, no people around, no disturbance just they alone with themselves. That's the time when they ready to face everything inside them...

He asks the driver to drove towards his place, his mind is not in the condition to focus on driving. From the time he landed in Mumbai, didn't move anywhere from her except for freshening up...that too he wasn't ready to leave her room.

To the whole time, he was sitting on that tool by holding her hand, eyes were continuously fixed on her every single second,.. He doesn't realise when fall asleep today morning, because remember capturing every feature of her to the whole night...