Chapter 26

Su Mian felt like she was being grilled on the stove, her blood was tortured, her bones were roasted, and she was in agony.

The memory of her previous life, which was crushed in the bottom of her heart, rolled out like a tide.

“We have a new batch of goods, all fresh.”

“Materials?”

“Girls, all of them are beautiful girls. They are all female college students in shelters. They are tender.”

“Women? I don’t need them.”

“There will be no fresh goods after a while. Why don’t you leave them for Xiao Luo?”

“Fine!” The young man said blankly, “10 cans.”

“Okay ~”

“Fifth brother, why did you buy so many women? And for 10 cans? Be careful of being beaten by the boss.”

“Master is bloodthirsty, and dead women are always better than dead brothers. These ordinary women without abilities are worthless.”

“Take this dying one to the young master’s room.”

In the dim and dark room, she was thrown on the cold ground, the room was comfortable and cool compared to the hot stove outside.

The room was extremely quiet. She was tense and keenly aware that she was being stared at by a beast. The terrible breath attacked her skin with a knife-like pain.

Her wrist was bitten and blood poured out. She sobered from the pain, and finally struggled to open her eyes and saw a pair of red pupils that looked like a burning flame.

Luo Hansheng suddenly opened his eyes and looked at the noisy phone under the bed. His handsome pale face was cloudy. Just now he seemed to have dreamed about that woman again. Although he didn’t see her face clearly, the taste of her blood was so sweet that he shivered.

“What?” The man propped up his slender and strong arms, picked up the phone, and opened his mouth coldly.

If it weren’t for this annoying call, he might have seen the woman’s face clearly. He only noticed her slender figure. She looked like a weak little animal, with one bite he could break her neck.

Looking at the sun outside, Mu Gui was so worried. Luo Hansheng’s work and rest habits were very abnormal. When his ability backfired, it led to insomnia, so he mostly slept during the day.

“The little girl who lived next to me was suddenly unconscious. It had been two days. Her symptoms were exactly the same as when we awakened!” Mu Gui walked to a remote part of Houshan and said in a low voice, “Her grandma is so worried that she almost sent her to the hospital. In addition to our four big families, are there any other ability-users who are living outside?”

“Well,” the man said affirmatively, “It’s just a small number. There is also a possibility that ordinary people will also have abilities in the apocalypse.”

“Does the apocalypse really come?” Mu Gui didn’t know whether he should be happy or sad. The arrival of the end of the world meant the end of the era. The ability-users could live in the sun again, but no one could be happy with such a global disaster.

“It’s coming now or later. By the way, why are you so nervous about the little girl? Do you fancy her?”

Mu Gui’s ears were red, and his face was as warm as jade. He was almost choked by his saliva. He said in a hurry, “Don’t talk nonsense, didn’t my grandpa want you to marry soon?”

Luo Hansheng sneered, “Chase her if you want, but don’t always treat me as your trash can. This has nothing to do with me.”

Mu Gui stretched out his hand helplessly, “A cold-blooded person like you probably won’t like a woman in his life. I’m sorry Grandpa.”

Luo Hansheng cut the call, walked to the window barefoot, opened the curtains, and let the sunlight illuminate his pale face. He just wanted to find the woman. Bite off her neck so that the restlessness in his blood could be calmed.

When Su Mian was unconscious, her grandma brought a doctor to check on her, but found that nothing was wrong with her. In addition, Mu Gui said that she would surely wake up in seven days. Grandma Su thought of the strange events that happened to her granddaughter in this period of time. She could only follow Su Mian’s instruction, first let Li Hongqi and his family move to Houshan, and then let someone pick up her granddaughter’s classmate.

Let’s say that Bai Xi wasn’t happy when they set off. When the group officially went on the roads, they quarreled because of various minor problems.

Yue Wanjun was a pursuer of the famous second generation in their circle. When she learned that this group of rich second generations would go out for the summer vacation, she tagged along, saying that she wanted to see Su Mian.

Bai Xi had a carefree character, so to people she was rigid, while Yue Wanjun was a standard white lotus, she was delicate and weak. She would cry when scolded, and had a very strong way of dealing with men. Bai Xi was angry all the way, because of her classmates, she couldn’t drive her out of the team.

They arrived in Ningcheng where Hantan village was located on the fifth day. Because it was too late, it was hard to walk at night and it was a mountain road, so they stayed in a five-star hotel in Ningcheng.

At this time, it was early in the morning of June 22nd.