Chapter 38

“Sister Su Mian, can the cold pool in our village hold up the high temperature in the future?” Mu Xue pulled Su Mian’s clothes and asked in a low voice. She really liked her new home, facing the lake, and spring blossoms.

“It can hold up!” Su Mian nodded, as long as the cold pool could survive the last and middle stages of the apocalypse, until the seventh-level ice-based elemental beast appeared, even a high temperature of 1,000 degrees could be resisted, because the high-level elemental beast had already occurred qualitative change.

The high-level crystal cores in their bodies would produce domains. The seventh-level ice-based elemental beasts’ crystal cores were like a reduced version of the ice-based core, which was constantly exuding cold and could cover a few kilometers.

However, the power of the advanced elemental beast was too terrible. It was stronger than any advanced ability-user. In the past, only four bases had the strength to kill level 7 elemental beast. The probability of generating a domain with an advanced elemental core was 10%.

It was necessary to kill ten high-level elemental beasts to get a high-level crystal core with domains.

Every previous battle with the high-level elemental beast was extremely fierce. Su Mian was silent. Now the apocalypse was still very peaceful, and the real cruelty was behind.

In this life, she must be strong and obtain advanced ice cores and fire cores.

After entering the forest, there were burning black trees, naked rocks, burnt animal skeletons, flying ash, and deep footprints.

“Elemental Beast!” The fat man pointed to a red eyed rabbit that suddenly sprang out in front of him and stammered.

Luo Hansheng walked in front of him and looked at the small elemental beast with his eyes. The rabbit with red eyes spontaneously burnt into ash instantly and dropped a small round red crystal core.

“Wow, this elemental beast spontaneously ignited.” The little fat went forward with a smile to pick up the red crystal core.

Su Mian and the Mu family, “!!!

Among them, only Luo Hansheng was a fire ability-user. They never saw an elemental beast who would ignite spontaneously before.

“Wang Fu, you are responsible for collecting the crystal cores,” Su Mian pulled the fat man from the edge of danger, “have you never killed an Elemental Beast before?”

“Yes. This is the first time I have come out to kill Elemental Beast!” The fat man patted his chest and said, “Rest assured, I will protect you. You and Xiao Xue must stay behind me.”

After five minutes.

The little fat man who was fleeing away from the element beast hid behind Su Mian and Mu Xue, and while screaming, he released metal powers in a hurry, and turned out a bunch of embroidery needles!

“Fat man, don’t make the embroidery needles fly around! If you hit my face, you will be dead,” Mu Xue exclaimed angrily.

“Dead fat man, you stuck my butt with a needle?” Mu Yu flew directly to the fat man with a piece of bamboo.

“Yes, I’m sorry, I don’t have a good sense of direction.”

The little fat man hurriedly controlled his embroidery needles.

Mu Gui and Mu Yu walked at the forefront. Countless green rattan and bamboo pieces killed the elemental beasts along the way. Su Mian and Mu Xue were in charge of clearing single elemental beasts that weren’t killed by Mu Gui and Mu Yu. As for Luo Hansheng, he walked leisurely at the end, he was too lazy to lift his hands.