CHAPTER 65 UNEDITED

Su Mian took Luo Han out of the iron gate of the Polar Bear Exhibition Hall, and then hid in the room behind the ticket office. He saw several abilities running towards the exhibition hall. The current one is Luo Wu.

Su Mian's eyes widened incredulously, looking at the pale, Luo Hansheng who could fall at any time: "What about those abilities at Xiling Base?"

"Should be killed by me." The man said casually, his eyes deep, "Are you afraid of me?"

Su Mian shivered, seeing the other person's face darkened a bit, squeezing his smile with a strong desire to survive, and then shouted to Luo Wu and others: "Luo Wu, we are here."

Luo Wu led people to run along the **** smell all the way, heard Su Mian's voice, hurriedly came over, saw her and Luo Hansheng, relieved, surprised: "Boss, your power backlash period ended?"

In the past, when the boss was repulsed by power, he shut himself up for a whole week and forcibly carried it over. This time, the phagocytic period ended after only one day?

Luo Hansheng's face was extremely pale, he shook his head and said in a low voice: "No."

Luo Wu's eyes widened in horror. Can the boss in the power counter-phagy period remain rational?

"He was badly injured and he wants to leave as soon as possible. Do you have a vehicle?" Su Mian said hoarsely.

"Yes, outside the scenic area." Luo Wu was shocked when she saw her neck swollen outside her clothes. Goodbye, Luo Hansheng was covered in blood, and his face changed slightly. He quickly took out his coat and helped him put it on. Lowland explained Su Mian, "Don't tell the story about Master's injury."

Su Mian nodded, and a group of people walked quickly towards the outside of the scenic spot.

"How are they doing, Baixi, why are you the only one who came to Luo Hansheng?" Su Mian got into the car all the way in shock, and Su Mian breathed a sigh of relief. He looked at Luo Wu's belt with raw faces, like a team and two The team asked hoarsely.

Luo Hansheng got into the car and leaned on the seat to close his eyes and rest his mind. The black trench coat covered the blood stains all over his body, except for his pale face, he couldn't see anything strange.

Luo Wu stopped talking and said vaguely: "They were all injured and returned to the base in batches. You will know when the base is reached."

Su Mian nodded, did not continue to question, closed his eyes to restore strength and abilities.

"Go straight back to the base." Luo Hansheng opened his eyes and explained lightly.

"Good." Luo Wu answered.

The vehicle drives directly south from the north scenic area to the Anping base. When they arrived, everyone cleaned up the elemental beasts on the road. A new batch of elemental beasts has not yet been born, and the road back is much better than when they came.

Driving at high speed overnight, the vehicle finally reached Anping County before the high temperature struck, and vaguely saw Anping Base.

Su Mian opened her eyes and rested for a night. The powers in her body had recovered. Except for her throat that was swollen and painful, her chest hurt a bit.

"Master, how do you feel?" Luo Wu did not sleep all night, either staring at the road conditions to prevent being attacked by others, or staring at Luo Hansheng, preventing him from losing his senses again, and destroying all the people in the car.

Luo Hansheng opened his eyes, glanced at the base outside the window dimly, and glanced at Su Mian again, and saw the shocking bruise on her neck, her eyes moved slightly, and said hoarsely, "What did you put in the water?"