CHAPTER 82

Qin Shiyue couldn’t help shaking her head and wiping the cold sweat from her palms. Chang Si’s courage was so high that she dared to chase Luo Hansheng. Didn’t she see Luo Hansheng’s desire for the pretty little girl with him?

It seems that they really didn’t know the real identity of Luo Hansheng. Before the end of the world, Luo Hansheng was extremely low-key. A few from the Qin and Feng family saw him. Fortunately, this time she volunteered to lead the team, otherwise it would be a disaster.

The mall was just over ten minutes away from the port. The three groups of people arrived there.

As soon as the team stopped, Luo Hansheng opened his eyes and whispered in Su Mian’s ears, “Later, stay close, don’t stand three feets away from me, there are a lot of people who are waiting to ambush us.”

Su Mian’s eyes glowed and she turned her head in excitement. Luo Hansheng raised his head as well, the man’s thin lips brushed her face, leaving a soft touch.

Was she kissed again? Su Mian forgot what she was about to say. The feeling this time was completely different from the previous one. The last time it was Luo Hansheng’s strong kiss, she was angry, but this time, the kiss left a tingling sensation, as if it had been electric.

Luo Hansheng laughed lowly, reached out and rubbed her head, and said hoarsely, “Don’t worry."

Su Mian blushed, and wanted to find a hole in the ground to bury herself in.

“What are you whispering?” Chang Si turned her head and looked at them dumbly. Why did she feel that Su Han was totally different to Su Mian because she was his sister?

The smile on Luo Hansheng’s face converged instantly. He glanced at her, and said lightly, “You follow Su Mian to protect her.

“Well, I think so too, and I want to protect you as well,” Chang Si nodded excitedly.
Su Mian quickly pulled Chang Si out of the car, wondering why this silly girl couldn’t see Luo Hansheng’s big tail wolf.

The crowd got off and stood in a clear line.
Longye took two teams and took a look at the calm port, and signaled for his subordinates to bring the pig into the water.

When the pig, which was more than 100 pounds, was brought, the people from the Beichen Base and Nanfeng Base were a little jealous as they didn’t eat pigs for more than six months. Sure enough, the Huaxia Base had a deep foundation.

“I didn’t expect that there would be pigs in Huaxia Base.”

Su Mian nodded secretly. Although Hantan village also raised chickens, ducks and sheep, it was because she knew about the end of the world in advance. At the beginning of the end of the world, everything was in a mess. She only knew how to search for materials with a long shelf life. Who could have thought of raising pigs? When the end of the world came, most of the animals and plants were eroded by tyrannical elements.

The heritage of the Huaxia base was indeed profound.

“Of course, our scientific research team is particularly strong!” Chang Si said with pride, “The pigs are more expensive than us. They are all kept in protective covers. No one would see them unless they were used to kill water-based Elemental Beasts. “
Su Mian couldn’t help but want to laugh. Sure enough, in the last days, pigs were more valuable than people.

“If you want to eat pork, let your man get it for you,” Qin Shiyue next to Chang Si, blinked at Su Mian. She was sure that if Su Mian asked for the sky, Luo Hansheng would give it to her.

Su Mian was shocked and looked at Qin Shiyue.

“Who? We’re all single dogs,” Chang Si, who couldn’t distinguish the situation, said plaintively.