CHAPTER 81

“What did you call him?” Qin Shiyue’s voice trembled slightly.

Chang Si didn’t notice the abnormality and said angrily, “You’d better go after brother Ye. He’s just a spatial ability-user and doesn’t deserve you.”

“Cough, think, don’t talk nonsense,” Long Ye said with a headache.

Qin Shiyue looked at the foolish Chang Si. A spatial ability-user? Luo Hansheng? That was the joke of the century! He could easily kill everyone by himself.

Seeing that Luo Hansheng didn’t make a sound and she couldn’t even see his power level, Qin Shiyue’s arrogance was completely destroyed. Thinking of the plan, she felt like the world was falling apart. She had to send someone to inform her brother that Luo Hansheng was there, and the plan was put on hold!

“Sisi, you call him brother Su Han?”

“Yeah.”

“Ms. Qin, is there anything wrong?” Long Ye keenly noticed Qin Shiyue’s expression and asked with narrowed eyes.

“No, nothing wrong. He’s too handsome, so my heart is beating fast,” Qin Shiyue covered her chest and squeezed a stiff smile

“Long Shao, Miss Qin, we’re here, so let’s hurry and kill the Elemental Beast.”

The people of Nanfeng base came late. They were led by Feng Duzhi’s cousin.

Qin Shiyue saw that his eyes were glued to her body. A trace of disgust flashed from the bottom of her eyes. Feng Duzhi was clearly in Liancheng, but he didn’t show up and instead sent such a wine sack and food bag.
(m. a wine sack and food bag= useless person, only fit for guzzling and boozing.)

“I’m Feng Chao, and everyone at the base calls me Er’shao. Ms. Qin is as beautiful as rumored,”

Feng Chao stared at Qin Shiyue with a faint expression, and suddenly saw Su Mian behind her.

He stared at her eyes in an instant, and his saliva came out.
What a delicate little beauty. Her skin was as white as ivory. Her eyes were like autumn water and spring waves. She had a gentle temperament. Although she wasn’t as sexy as Qin Shiyue, he prefered such a delicate girl.
“What’s your name, little girl?” Feng Chao’s heart and soul were taken away, he stared at Su Mian and asked.

Su Mian’s face was slightly cold, and Luo Hansheng on her side was quick. He stood in front of her, and said coldly, “Get lost!”
Long Ye and others were surprised. That person was an ally from the Nanfeng base. Although he wasn’t an expert, he was a person from the Feng family. He brought all third-level and fourth-level ability-users.

Qin Shiyue’s eyes widened and her heart beat violently. For the first time in her life, she saw Luo Hansheng protecting a woman. She was Luo Hansheng’s woman. Thank goodness, this sister wouldn’t rob Longye from her.

Qin Shiyue was both surprised and happy. The Nanfeng base was done for, he dared to offend Luo Hansheng.

When Feng Chao was scolded, he stayed still for a second, then burst in anger, “Who are you scolding?”

He raised his blade, but it was caught by Longy’s bare hands.

The man said solemnly, “Chao, our task today is to kill the sixth-level water Elemental Beast. If we linger on, it will be dawn.”

“Longye, the people from your base are bullying us too much. Is this how you behave?”

“He’s not from the Huaxia base yet, but now in my team, so you can’t touch him. If you have a problem, then let Feng Duzhi come,” Longye’s face remained unchanged.

“Don’t be arrogant. My cousin is nearby.”

When Feng Chao finished talking, he suddenly realized what he said and his face was livid.

Feng Chao’s power was in the middle of the third level. Naturally, He wasn’t Longye’s opponent who was in the late stage of fifth-level. But when Luo Hansheng scolded him face to face and Longye protected him, he lost face.

Thinking of the plan, he just swallowed his anger. After they fall into their hands, the men would be killed, and all the women would be awarded to the brothers.

"Let’s go,” Feng Chao took the people from Nanfeng base out in a rage.

“Brother ye, will there be any problem? I’m afraid they’ll stab us in the back,” Chang Nian said anxiously.

Longye didn’t speak, and his attention wasn’t on Su Mian and Luo Hansheng, but instead he glanced at Qin Shiyue. Feng Duzhi was really nearby. If he was really hiding, there would be a problem.

“Don’t look at me. I’m against those people in Nanfeng base. I only like men like you. But he’s right. Since Feng Duzhi is nearby and didn’t show up, he might stab you in the back, so be careful,”Qin Shiyue bit her sexy red lips and sold the Nanfeng Base with a smile.

The plan couldn’t keep up with the changes. She unilaterally declared rebellion and changed her camp.

The Mu family had no ambition. Luo Hansheng left the Dongyao base, which led to the internal division of the Luo family. Both of them weren’t a problem. Only when the powerful Huaxia base appeared, the Qin family and the Feng family planned to work together to get rid of it.

Longye was powerful, so even if they sent experts to ambush them, they weren’t completely sure they would win, and the price paid would be too great. It wasn’t until the sixth-level water Elemental Beast appeared in Liancheng that they made a plan and proposed the alliance to take advantage of Longye to kill the sixth-level Elemental Beast. Even if Longye was in the late fifth-level, after fighting fiercely with the Elemental Beast, he wouldn’t escape the joint encirclement of her brother and Feng Duzhi.

In this matter, the family was divided into two groups. One group wanted to kill Longye to prevent future trouble, and the other group suggested exchanging him for the secrets and core technology of Huaxia base for fear of causing revenge. Qin Shiyue had her own selfishness. Her family’s interests were bullshit. The most important thing was to live vigorously. She just wanted to capture Longye with the help of her family and the Feng family, and then marry him!

Even if they couldn’t marry, they should roll the sheets and let him go.

The plan was safe except for the appearance of Luo Hansheng.

Even if she had a hundred guts, she didn’t dare to attack Luo Hansheng, so in just a few minutes, Qin Shiyue directly rebelled and sold the Nanfeng base. She just hoped that her brother wouldn’t act eagerly without waiting for her signal.

“You are a woman with a bad heart. Brother ye, we must not be cheated by her,” Chang Si said suspiciously.

“Let’s go,” he waved and took the lead to take the team out to the port.

“Go, follow behind,” Qin Shiyue explained to his subordinates and couldn’t help but glance at Luo Hansheng secretly.

Luo Hansheng was talking with Su Mian while showing an intimate attitude. He secretly confined the little girl to his sphere of influence.

Chang Si jumped on the side and said, “Brother Su Han, that man was from the Nanfeng Base, you offended him, so he will for sure take revenge. You must follow me later. Brother Ye is very protective of his own people…”