CHAPTER 66 UNEDITED

Su Mian stayed a while, pointed at himself, then looked at the confined door behind him, and helped him get the medicine?

"Well, the wound hurts a bit. You should drink it from your spring water." Luo Hansheng leaned on the sofa halfway, and the messy hair on his forehead hung down. Women are still three points more handsome.

"I'm seriously injured now, I don't have the strength to kill the chickens, what are you afraid of?" The man said lightly, squinting when he saw her hesitated for a long time and couldn't stand up.

Luo Qi and Luo Liu, who are hiding outside the door, eavesdropping, look at me, I look at you, grinning behind your ears. The young master is now like a wolf in sheep's clothing, coaxing Little Red Riding Hood, bang, listening too much.

Luo Qi covered his ears, squeezing his eyebrows and said with mouth: "Sixth brother, I am not a teenager and can't listen. You stop me."

Luo Liu was speechless and made a silent gesture. Before he even spoke, he saw that his pants were on fire.

"My **** is on fire."

"My pants were burnt."

The two hurriedly covered their buttocks and left, and inside the house, Luo Hansheng withdrew his hand quietly.

Su Mian frowned and took a deep breath. Luo Hansheng's thoughts were the most meticulous. If she was found to be afraid of him, she would have eaten her in the future, wouldn't she be taking medicine?

She walked a few steps forward, stood in front of the sofa, pointed to the neck where she could not speak, and then transformed the clover into a healing wound.

"How to treat if you stand so far?" The man said slowly.

Su Mian moved a step forward.

Luo Hansheng: "..."

Seeing that the little girl was so hard not to talk to him, he buried his head and healed his wounds. The man was slender and strong. His distinct fingers buckled the edge of the sofa lightly, his eyes darkened a bit.

"My chest hurts."

Su Mian looked awkward, why did she find her with a chest pain? She doesn't treat her chest pain.

"My head hurts a little," Luo Hansheng continued, looking down at her little white face.

Su Mian continued to focus on treatment.

Seeing this, Luo Hansheng stretched out his hands to buckle her slender wrists and pulled her to the sofa.

"What are you doing?" Su Mian's face was pale and scared, and her dark eyes stared at him.

"Don't move." Converging all the carelessness, the man's handsome brow tightened, looking at the fingerprints on her neck, taking out the ointment, and wiping her neck carefully.

Su Mian was tight all over.

Luo Hansheng lowered his eyes, his eyes were serious, and applied a little bit of medicine to her slender neck. When the power turned back, he was not completely irrational, but all his emotions were controlled by tyrannical elements, just like a cold-blooded and ruthless killing machine. After slaughtering those abilities, he subconsciously followed the breath left by Su Mian.

I traced it all the way to the exhibition hall, killing the two people who were surreptitious, and her breath has been lingering in the igloo for a long time, but no one can find him. Those two hours he was violent to the extreme. The elemental beast burned into ash, killing red eyes until she appeared.

He watched him grabbing her by the neck, as if teasing a small beast. He liked this most when he was young. He did nt rush to death when he caught a wild beast. He always wanted to tease it, and it felt boring, and then or Killing or letting go depends on the mood.