CHAPTER 57 UNEDITED

Su Mian was sleepless.

Luo Wu was on duty, Mu Gui closed his eyes and nourished his mind, Luo Hansheng was drinking tea outside, and the fragrance of tea came over little by little, and no one spoke.

Su Mian meditates to adjust her interest rate, forcing herself to fall asleep, and arriving at Ningcheng after nightfall, perhaps a **** battle.

I don't know how long it passed, a repressive breath diffused little by little through the four ice walls.

Su Mian suddenly opened his eyes, and outside Mu Gui and others also opened their eyes.

"Master, it's the tide of elemental beasts." Luo Qi opened the heavy curtains and looked at the densely packed elemental beasts outside, his face slightly changed.

"Our breath is sealed by the ice wall, how come there are so many elemental beasts?" Luo Wu's face was solemn, and now it is the strong sun at noon, the temperature is more than 100 degrees, and the sun is roasting for an hour. The powerful people are also roasted, it is easy to explode, and it is impossible to fight at all.

"Xiaowu, go upstairs to check. Xiaoqi, notify the other two teams, seal the doors and windows, and don't let the breath out, no matter how long the sun goes down." Luo Hansheng explained.

Luo Wu and Luo Qi responded quickly and acted independently.

Su Mian shouted to wake up Baixi and walked to the window. I saw the ice-covered window vaguely seen the dense elemental beasts outside. Most of the fires were still there, and there were some species that I had never seen before. The ground struck, and soon the surface shook.

"Su Mian, are they hitting the wall?" Bai Xi's face was pale and he gripped Su Mian's hand tightly.

Su Mian's ears heard, element beasts in all directions, they were trapped.

"Master, someone was injured on the upper floor, a hole in the window was broken, they didn't check it out, the blood went out, and attracted all the elemental beasts nearby." Luo Wu's face was iron-green and he was still carrying it in his hand. Holding a thin and thin middle-aged man.

The man shook his body into a sieve and shouted with a pale face: "Luo Shao, I don't know. I don't know that the window has a hole. It was intact during the inspection ..."

Before the man's voice fell, his eyes widened and he died in anger.

Yue Wanjun s second mercenary came downstairs. The leading man was the head of the mercenary, called Liu Yun. Before the end of the world, he was a worker on the construction site. He liked to fight fiercely since childhood. After the end of the world, he awakened the fire department. He quickly adapted to the end times, organized a group of abilities, and slowly formed a team.

Liu Yun has a very spiteful personality. After killing the two partners who formed the team with himself and becoming the leader of the mercenary group, I heard that the welfare of Anping Base is good, and took people to Anping Base to eliminate dissidents, just half a month. Just settled at the base station.

Liu Yun regained his ability, and said with fright, "I'm sorry, Luo Shao, we negligently, the person has been killed, what should I do next?"

Luo Hansheng's face was so extreme that he looked at the breathless man, frowned, and spit out a cold word: "Dirty."

Liu Yun's face changed suddenly, and people were quickly dragged away. At this moment, the wall shook violently, as if there was a heavy bulldozing wall pushing the wall, knocking on everyone's heart like a drum.

"The ice-powers strengthen the walls, and the water-powers help." Luo Wu said quickly. "Captain Liu, he can only stay dead."

Liu Yun gritted his teeth and said, "Then die."

Water-based abilities create water, ice-based abilities freeze, and soon the ice wall continues to thicken, and the living room on the first floor instantly loses half of the space. Four or five meters of thick ice has formed on all four walls.

"Su Mian, you come with Baixi." The vines in Mu Gui's hands kept coming out, and soon they took root on the ground, forming a solid vine space.

Su Mian and Bai Xi quickly entered the narrow vineyard space, and Luo Hansheng, who had always been sullen, raised his hand lazily, and the knot space where only seven or eight people sat was instantly bound. A thick layer of ice seals the entire space, leaving only the breathing holes.

Yue Wanjun originally wanted to squeeze in, and when he saw that he was a little slower, his face screamed: "Brother Liu, we also have a firm plant space like them."

"Sister Yue, our team does not have wood-based abilities, you say the wood is too weak."

"Then continue to thicken the ice." Yue Wanjun said angrily.

"Su Mian, can you withstand it?" Bai Xi asked lowly, listening to the constant impact.

Su Mian didn't speak. Luo Hansheng on the side glanced at the little girl who was calm, and raised her eyes and said lightly, "It lasts at most two hours."

Bai Xi's face turned instantly white, looking at Feng Ji and Mu Gui: "So what should we do?"

Everyone's face was a little dignified. There were too many elemental beasts. With the high temperature and flames, once the ice wall house was broken, they would be eaten by the elemental beasts without bones left.

"Lao Luo, do you have a way? With so many elemental beasts, even if we exhaust all the elemental powers, we can't kill it." Mu Gui was very serious and looked at Luo Hansheng. Among them, only Luo Hansheng The power is the strongest. When the end of the world is not reached, his power has broken through the lower threshold, reaching the fourth level, and now it will only be stronger.