Chapter 80 - Unedited

The next day, the day passed, and the temperature in Liancheng fell quickly.
When Chang Si and Chang Nian came over, Su Mian and Luo Hansheng both were refreshed and sat down drinking tea.

Drinking tea was Luo Hansheng’s hobby. He said it was good for his meditation.

“Su Mian, are you ready?” When Chang Nian came over to check on them, he saw the brother and sister pair actually enjoying tea, leisurely and content, like an aristocratic family.

Was it the time for tea? These two people couldn’t be reliable!

“We are going to meet the people from the Beichen base and Nanfeng base. Stop drinking tea.”

Su Mian nodded, stood up, and said, “What kind of sixth-level Elemental Beast is it?”

“I don’t know. In the sea, Liancheng’s rain is brought by it. Su Han, you can stay here if you want, we don’t lack space ability users.”

Chang Nian saw Luo Hansheng slowly packing the set of tea.

“If Xiao Mian is alone, I won’t be assured,”

Luo Hansheng wasn’t angry at all, and stuffed the tea set into the storage space, saying unhurriedly.

“Brother Su Han, if it’s dangerous, hide behind me and I will protect you,” Chang Si said flatteringly with big round eyes.

“If there is danger, Xiao Mian will protect me,” the man said.

“Come on, your lovey-dovey behavior gives me goosebumps,” Chang Nian urged.

“Brother, you think everyone is like you. Brother Su Han is a gentle and considerate person,” Chang Si said thoughtfully.

Su Mian smiled slightly stiffly and looked at Luo Hansheng who was said to be gentle and considerate.

The brother and sister walked out of the first floor of the mall while quarreling and went to the mall hall where Longye’s team gathered.

“Brother Ye, our team is here, and six new ability-users have been added, all encountered on the road.”

Longye nodded. During this time, there were many ability-users at the Huaxia base. They also encountered a lot and managed to form a team.

“You lead the third team,” Longye nodded.
“Brother Ye, the people from Beichen base are here, Qin Shiyue is leading the team. Her brother Qin Shicu is probably nearby,” Longye’s men came to report.

“Why that woman!” When Chang Si heard that, she was a little bit upset.

“Is there a problem?” Su Mian asked in a low voice.

“That woman claims to be the most beautiful woman in the apocalypse. She’s very annoying. Brother Su Han is so handsome that she will try to snatch him,” Chang Si complained in front of Luo Hansheng.

Su Mian held her forehead when she saw Luo Hansheng’s look.

When Chang Si’s words fell, she saw a beautiful woman in a black leather dress, swaggeringly holding up her energy weapon and walking in with a team of people.

“Brother Ye, I haven’t seen you for a long time, have you missed me?” Qin Shiyue cast a wink and stepped near Longye with seven inches of high heels, and fluttered into his arms.

It was the first time Su Mian saw someone wearing a dress and high heels in the end of the world. She immediately admired her, women could really ignore everything in order to be beautiful.

“Miss Qin, please respect yourself,” Longye put his hand on her face and stopped her coldly.

“You’re really boring, I was just kidding.”
Qin Shiyue raised her sexy red lips and said coquettishly,  “Mr Feng has been proposing to me day after day, wanting to join hands with our base, but I didn’t even agree to it.”

“Ms. Qin, is your brother coming?” Longye asked.

“I don’t know. I’m not with my brother.”
Qin Shiyue was worthy of calling herself the number one beauty of the last days. She had a melon shaped face, big red lips, and was sexy and gorgeous. She was cool and beautiful with the energy weapon. If she didn’t speak too sweetly, Su Mian would have praised her.

“Brother Ye, the people from the Nanfeng base are here.”

“It’s really annoying that they came here too fast.”

Qin Shiyue bit her red lips, and her charming big eyes shifted from Longye to Chang Nian. Finally, she saw Chang Si’s appearance and laughed, “Oh, sister Sisi, I haven’t seen you for more than a month. Why are you tanned and your skin rough?”

Qin Shiyue’s gaze fell on Su Mian next to her, her smile suddenly stiffened, and a sense of crisis suddenly burst out instantly. Who was this woman? So beautiful! Why had she never seen her before. Was it because of her that Longye was so indifferent to her?

“You’re black and ugly,” Chang Si said, reaching out and desperately trying to hide Luo Hansheng behind her.

She was a little shorter than Luo Hansheng, and couldn’t hide him.

Qin Shiyue walked over on high heels and laughed softly, “Should it be that you got a boyfriend and you are afraid that he would see me and like me …”

Qin Shiyue came near. Before she finished her sarcastic words, she saw the man behind Chang Si look up at her lazily. In a second, her voice seemed to be pinched, her face turned white, and a trace of horror flashed through her eyes. Luo, Luo Hansheng, how could he be here?

“Brother Su Han isn’t one of those idiots. No one likes you. Don’t think you are so beautiful. Compared with Su Mian, you are far behind,” Chang Si stamped her feet in anger.

After her former pursuers at the base saw Qin Shiyue, they all rebelled and liked Qin Shiyue. This incident was used by Qin Shiyue to laugh at her for a long time.
Brother Su Han? Qin Shiyue’s hands were shaking, and a stiff smile appeared.
How could Luo Hansheng be in Longye’s team? He was a lonely person who never liked to interact with people, and the Anping base was southwest, which was one hundred and eighty thousand miles away, or did Luo Hansheng have already joined forces with the Huaxia base?

This time, the so-called sixth-level water Elemental Beast was a cover, and they wanted to join forces against her and the Nanfeng base?

Qin Shiyue was in a cold sweat, and her brain was running crazily. When she thought of Luo Hansheng’s frightfulness, her legs softened. When Luo Hansheng was against the Luo family, the Qin family was afraid that he would be unhappy and destroy the remaining three families, so they wanted to marry her to him.

At that time, she was ignorant, she was proud and arrogant, and she had strong power. She never put anyone in her eyes. She felt that only a strong person like Luo Hansheng was worthy of her in the world. After seeing Luo Hansheng, She was really obsessed with his face, and chased him for a while, and then what happened was like a nightmare.