Chapter 46

As the three talked, they suddenly heard an earth shaking roare, and a burning flame came straight from the distance.

“It’s a tiger howl. The tiger in the mountain turned into a beast,” Su Mian said solemnly.

“Let’s meet Lao Luo,” Mu Gui said quickly.

In the night, a figure as fast as lightning came. Luo Hansheng’s face was as white as jade without a trace of blood. The special glass lenses disappeared, revealing ice blue and red pupils, just like his powers.

“Into the armored car,” the man said coldly, and looked at the thick woods. The flames flashed, and the nearby woods burnt.

Luo Hansheng got into the car, Luo Qi drove the armored vehicle back quickly, and after a few seconds, he saw the fourth-level fire Element Beast roaring, with monstrous flames, destroying the trees, looking for the humans who provoked him, There was also an earthquake-like movement in the depths at this moment.

An old tree nearly 1,000 years old rose up and turned into a little tree-man, came out of the old forest in the mountains, and fought with the fire-type Elemental Beast.

For a moment, the earth was shaking and the fire was burning. The roar of the tiger mingled with the low roar of the tree man. The light of the fire made the sky red.

“Is it a tree man? This tree is nearly a thousand years old!” Mu Gui exclaimed, his eyes flashing in excitement.

Luo Hansheng leaned into the car, his face pale, and the corners of his lips lifted up, “The apocalypse is so interesting. Even tree people appeared.”

“Master, are you injured?” Luo Qi’s face suddenly changed when he saw the blood on his clothes.

“Well, I was slapped by the Elemental Beast. I also plucked its hair.” Luo Hansheng looked at Su Mian faintly and said, “Have you upgraded?”

Su Mian nodded, and then saw Mu Gui and Luo Qi look at her in unison.

“I’ll try. You cut the clothes off the wound,” Su Mian said.

Luo Hansheng looked at Luo Qi.

“Master, let sister Su Mian help you with the wound,” Luo Qi said excitedly.

“Huh?” Luo Hansheng’s lips rose slightly.

Luo Han’s wound was at the scapula. The wound was bloody and almost bone deep. However, this man seemed not to care about it.

While Luo Qi and Mu Gui watched the fight of the two fourth-level Elemental Beasts outside, Su Mian lowered her head to help Luo Hansheng deal with the wound.

Here, Luo Hansheng had the strongest fighting power, and they needed him to take care of the Elemental Beasts.

“Closer, can you see clearly from there?” The man’s eyes glowed, the space inside the car was closed, and the unique breath of the man covered her like a dense net, making her unable to breathe.

Thinking of their intimate relationship in her previous life, Su Mian exuded a thin layer of sweat on her forehead. She quickly spread out patches of green leaves, and covered all his wounds with it.

The man said in a low voice, “That’s enough.”

If she continued, he would be drowned by these green leaves. The man’s eyes flashed, he wanted to tease her, but suddenly his face slightly changed.

randomly, got it?” Luo Hansheng said in a low voice, releasing her hands and closing his eyes with restraint. His blood was boiling hot.

If it wasn’t for Mu Gui, Lu Qi and the two forth-level Elemental Beasts fighting outside, he just wanted to put the little girl under his body and love her wantonly.

With her healing powers, she would really find trouble! Once the news spread and the Qin family and Feng family couldn’t get her, they would think about assassinating her.

Seeing that Luo Hansheng didn’t thank her, and instead threatened her, Su Mian’s heart was blocked instantly. She looked at the battle between the two Elemental Beasts without expression.

The flames brought by the fire Elemental Beast burnt a large space in the forest.

The battle lasted all night, until the next morning, the fire Elemental Beast and the little tree man were both defeated and dying.

Luo Hansheng, who had taken a nap for the night, opened his eyes, looked at their red eyes, sneered and said, “You don’t know how to sleep?”

“No, so noisy, how did you sleep?” Mu Gui said speechless.

Luo Hansheng’s eyes were deep. He didn’t know why he actually fell asleep the previous night, and he slept like never before. Now he was refreshed and energetic.

“I will know when you practice again.” The man patted Mu Gui’s shoulder and got up to get out of the armored car.

“Didn’t your young master have insomnia?”

Luo Qi shrugged, “Maybe he didn’t have insomnia last night.”

All of them jumped out of the armored vehicle. They saw the fire Element Beast biting the little tree man. The little tree man was burnt beyond recognition, a huge hole was bitten out of him.

Luo Han came forward without any expression. When he raised his hand, countless ice blades went towards the fire Element Beast. The fire Element Beast gave out the final roar, and fell to the ground and died. The whole body of the fire disappeared, revealing its huge body.

It was a white tiger.

The ice blade in Luo Hansheng’s hand broke the tiger’s head and dug out a bright red crystal core that was as big as a fist. The crystal core was red like blood drops, emitting a fire-like atmosphere.

As soon as the tiger died, the little tree man on the side couldn’t hold on. The bare trunk and his heart were bitten out. The little tree man laid on the ground dying and looked at Su Mian and others silently.

“I grew so big and saw a tree grow into a spirit for the first time.” Luo Qi went up and looked curiously, “Where is the crystal core of this tree man?”

Luo Hansheng went forward, raised his hand and burnt the little tree-man with flames. After being burnt, a green core shaped like a seedling fell down.

The man picked up the tree man’s crystal core, looked at the old forest in the deep mountains that couldn’t see the end, and said indifferently, “Even the fire can not burn the trees, as long as the wood elements survive, the trees will not become extinct. Maybe more tree people will be born. “