Chapter 45

Su Mian sat down cross-legged, took out the wood-based crystal core, and began to absorb the crystal core to increase her power level.

“Hey, why are they all cultivating?” Luo Qi muttered.

Perhaps the wood elements here were too rich. Su Mian faintly felt that absorbing the crystal core here was more effective with less effort. In her gourd space, the plants were growing up happily, and the spring was flowing. Countless strong green wood elements were rushing into her body.

More than 500 wood-based cores that Su Mian put in the gourd space instantly shattered into ash.

Luo Qi was surprised to see that the strong wood elements converged into a stream and poured into Su Mian’s palm. His mouth was open enough to swallow a duck’s egg.

‘Damn, Su Mian, did you practice star-sucking?’

Mu Gui also seemed to open his eyes consciously to see the strength of the thick wood elements on Su Mian’s body, his pupils suddenly shrank, how could this be. The power of these wood elements didn’t seem to be absorbed, but more like an active influx in Su Mian’s body. The human body was like a container, the process of cultivating the power was the process of absorbing the power of elements to refine the body.

Newborn babies, like porcelain, were flawless. At this time, it was easy to absorb the power of elements. With age, dust, dirt and cracks would tarnish the porcelain, and hinder the absorption of the power of the elements. It was said that in old age, the porcelain was directly broken and old, unable to absorb the power of the elements.

According to Su Mian’s absorption speed, she was comparable to a newborn baby, flawless, and there was no trace of dust or dirt on her blood and bones.

How could that be? Was she more talented than Lao Luo?

Mu Gui and Luo Qi looked at each other, they were so shocked that they couldn’t say a word.

Su Mian knew nothing about this, she only knew that her body was very comfortable and refreshed. She faintly touched a thin layer of wall, and broke the wall and upgraded directly without feeling it.

“No!” Mu Gui said with a frown, “There is only one possibility, that is, the level of this life plant is too high and cannot be fully displayed when the power awakens. It must grow slowly as the power increases.”

“Isn’t Su Mian’s plant very invincible?” Luo Qi shouted with bright eyes.

“No, the growth of this ability is very weak in the early stage, and the growth consumes three to five times the power of ordinary people. That is to say, it is difficult for her to upgrade her ability, and her ability can only be invincible in the middle and late stages.”

Mu Gui looked at Su Mian, his eyes clear like a knife,” Su Mian, if you can trust me, tell me what functions your green leaves have. “

Su Mian was silent for a while. Mu Gui’s reputation in her previous life was excellent without any black spots. In addition, she had been in touch with him for several months. Naturally, she believed in Mu Gui. Luo Qi was also a teenager who died for others, so she had faith in him.

When she was reborn, she only hoped to live with the whole villagers. But now both the Mu family and the Luo family appeared in Hantan village. The situation was completely beyond her imagination. She was forced to stand in line and walk all the way to the dark.

“My power can heal,” Su Mian said softly, this time two green leaves grew together.

“Heal?” The two cried out in unison. Most of the awakened powers were elemental ones that existed in the world, such as water, fire, wood, lightning, earth, and so on. There were also some functional powers, but they had never heard of healing powers.

Imagine a battle with a healing ability-user, which meant that everyone could live! This ability was too powerful!

“Miss, I can do laundry, cook, and warm the bed. I can do everything,” Luo Qi revealed two cute little tiger teeth, he was the first one to react and sell his cuteness. Alas, he must cheat the young lady into the Luo family’s camp for the master. After that, their Luo family would be invincible

“I can only heal some small wounds,” Su Mian was frightened and clarified weakly.

“That’s because your power level is low. When you reach the middle and late stages, your healing powers would be invincible, basically immortal like,” Mu Gui laughed, his heart was extremely comfortable. Thinking of his relationship with Su Mian, he felt that he had a lot of lives in an instant.

“Maybe you are mistaken. I just absorbed a wood-based crystal core,” Su Mian said.

“No matter what, you will know when your ability is upgraded to the middle stage. The fewer people who knew of this, the better. Don’t tell anyone except Lao Luo, you understand?”

Mu Gui continued, “Don’t worry about Lao Luo, he’s not interested in anything but trying to destroy the world. “

“Mu Gui, the young master isn’t such a person. He just feels that the world is a bit boring,” Luo Qi said with great vigour.

Su Mian: “…”

Mu Gui: “…”

This was probably the so-called idiotic brains.