CHAPTER 83

The people who tried to escape the fastest were from the Nanfeng base. They could only be counted as a second-level team in the base. They weren’t the ones who were good at running. Seeing that Longye was so domineering in blocking the pouring water, they were so surprised that they couldn’t close their mouths.

How could they fight that?

“Go up high!” Longye shouted with a grim expression. Then everyone woke up from their daze and climbed up high.

Su Mian followed Luo Hansheng and quickly went to the top of the port’s large container.
Seeing that all the people had stabilized their formation and ascended to a high place, Longye withdrew his power and jumped to a high place. The turbulent sea roared and scattered in all directions.

The sea water soon faded away. However, the first wave of attack and the second wave of fire and oil attack made the sea level of the port drop instantly. The Element Beast was enraged and finally showed its ferocious body. The huge black figure was like a whale. The black fins slapped over, spitting the blood of the nearest power holder.

“It’s a whale, it’s a whale!” Someone cried in panic.

“How could a whale come ashore? If it’s a whale, it can swallow us directly.”

Before the words were heard, the Elemental Beast had opened its mouth. Suddenly, a gust of wind surged, and everyone felt a huge suction coming. The containers in the port were sucked into the sea one after another, and the ones with low power level were also sucked in.

Su Mian’s body was slightly swaying, but her shoulders were firmly pressed by Luo Hansheng. The man had a handsome face, fair skin, and a calm look, which stood in stark contrast with the panicked crowd.

“Luo Hansheng, what exactly is this thing?” Su Mian glanced at the chaotic scene.

Several early third-level ability-holders had fallen into the sea, and everyone held the solid objects around them.

“It’s a whale, but its body is hidden in the sea. What was revealed just now was its shadow,” Luo Hansheng’s eyes narrowed and his voice was low.

These third-level and fourth-level ability-holders were like small fish and shrimp to it, and it could swallow them all with its mouth open.

“Then what shall we do?” Su Mian pulled his arm nervously.

“Forcing it ashore,” Luo Hansheng said, taking a look at the road. Feng Duzhi and Qin Shihui would certainly be unable to resist. The strongest person there was only Longye in the late fifth-level. Others couldn’t pose a threat to the sixth-level Elemental Beast.

With Longye’s strength, even if he could kill it, he would be out of breath. Qin Shihui and Feng Duzhi would just come to harvest.

The mantis stalks the cicada, unaware of the oriole behind. (m. to pursue a narrow gain while neglecting a greater danger)

It seemed that the Qin and Feng family were still using such an incompetent way after years.

After the second wave of the elemental beast’s attack disappeared, everyone understood that this sixth-level Elemental Beast was powerful and could attack them without revealing itself.

“Qin Shiyue, you take your people to burn the sea water with all your strength,”

Longye shouted loudly towards Qin Shiyue.

“Chang Nian, take a thunder ability-user to hit the water."

“Feng Chao, once the Elemental Beast comes ashore, you set fire to attack the Elemental Beast.”