Chapter 27

While unconscious, Su Mian felt that her body had been burning for a long time in the unknown fire, and her blood had been dried up little by little until the first drop of blood was revived in her body, just like a drop of spring rain was poured into the thirsty earth, and then countless spring rains fell down and revived the earth greatly.

She opened her eyes suddenly, looked at the cave roof, moved her fingers, and then saw her grandma sitting by her bed, knitting a sweater for her.

“Xiao Mian, are you awake?” Grandma Su quickly put down the sweater and said cheerfully, “Hungry or not, Grandma will cook for you.”

“Grandma, I’m not hungry.”

Su Mian got up and felt that her body was full of strength, and she was walking with a strange power, especially full of mental power. She moved her hands and feet and found no abnormalities. The only abnormality was the gourd, the space was very excited, she could clearly feel that the flowers and plants inside were growing crazy and the watermelons were all ripe.

She looked at her palm, the original crimson gourd mark appeared, and a green leaf mark grew on the gourd. Was this the wood power?

Low-level wood ability-users plant food. All the vegetables in the apocalypse were planted by low-level wood ability-users. Intermediate wood ability-users had healing properties, and high-level wood ability-users had combat properties. In the past life, Mu Gui was a high-level wood ability-user, but no one had ever seen him fight nor knew how strong he was.

Su Mian was a little disappointed. If her power was a wood one, she must frantically kill the elemental beast and upgrade to a higher level to fight.

However, the practice of wood power to intermediate level has healing ability, and it is also necessary for team formation in the last days. In any case, she is much stronger than the previous life.

However, when the wood ability cultivation reaches the intermediate level, it would be necessary to form a team. Anyway, now she was much stronger than in her previous life.

“Grandma Su, did Su Mian wake up?” Mu Gui’s voice came from the outside, and the man politely knocked on the iron door, and laughed, “I brought some home-grown vegetables.”

Grandma Su hurriedly went to open the door, took the vegetables brought by Mu Gui, and smiled, “Su Mian just woke up, I’m going to cook, you can talk to her.”

Su Mian and Mu Gui looked at each other.

“Thank you, how long did I sleep?”

“Six days. Your grandma was almost in a hurry.”

Mu Gui smiled and looked at her, only to see that the little girl was full of woody affinity, like an emerald cabbage, cute and lovely. Comfortable, but a little different from his wood ability.

Something was different. Mu Gui couldn’t say what was different, he just felt comfortable being near her.

Six days? Su Mian suddenly said, “Today is the 22nd? Where is my classmate Bai Xi?”

She quickly went to look for her phone, and just saw the countless messages that Yue Wanjun sent to her in those days.

“Your classmates sent me a message saying that they just arrived in Ningcheng yesterday. I will drive to pick them up, don’t worry,” Mu Gui smiled.

Su Mian looked at the time, her face changed suddenly, it was already two o’clock in the afternoon, it was too late. In her previous life, she left the examination room half an hour in advance. At about half past four, the end of the world suddenly came, and now there were two and a half hours left.

Su Mian picked up the backpack on the ground and rushed out.

“Grandma, I’ll pick up my classmates and come back for dinner. Tell the village chief that they must not go out today before dark.”

“Xiao Mian, be safe.”

Grandma Su had long heard Su Mian’s story about the apocalypse, and instantly understood that this day was finally coming, and she looked anxiously to Mu Gui, “Xiao Mu, go with her.”

“Grandma rest assured,” Mu Gui nodded and followed Su Mian.