Chapter 78 - Unedited

After a day’s rest and a night’s journey, Chang Nian’s mercenary team arrived near Liancheng two days later.

Liancheng was close to the sea. When Su Mian and others arrived, it happened to be raining. All the people were excited to get out of the car to get wet in the rain. Some young people even took off their shirts and waved them.

Su Mian only poked her head, and Luo Hansheng covered her eyes.

“Why did you cover my eyes?” Su Mian listened to the movement outside, feeling the coolness of the rain, she tried to remove his hands from her eyes.

The man was still in the car, covering her eyes and supporting his arms. He pulled her, lifted his eyes, and said faintly, “Don’t look. I’ll show you when I’m well.”

Su Mian’s blood rushed to her forehead in an instant. Since Luo Hansheng woke up, he seemed to have changed. He was sticky and overbearing, and his words from time to time constantly stirred her up.

“Me, I’m going out for the rain,” Su Mian protested with a look of justice.

“It’s all the saliva of the water-based Elemental Beast. What’s so good about it?” The man frowned in disgust.

“Saliva? Brother Su Han, did you say this is the Elemental Beast’s saliva?” Chang Si, who was soaked in the rain outside, ran back, and happened to hear what he said, and asked with wide eyes, “This is obviously rain, how is it saliva?”

When Luo Hansheng saw that Chang Si was back, he changed the topic and asked lightly, “Are we in Liancheng?”

“Well, we sent a signal, so we are waiting for Yege to send someone to pick us up,” Chang Si nodded, looking at Luo Hansheng’s handsome face, her face turned red, and she tugged Su Mian’s clothes.

“Well, is there something?” Su Mian finally broke out of Luo Hansheng’s hold. Seeing the girl’s appearance, she felt a little flustered. Did she find out they weren’t brother and sister?

“Sister Su Mian, come with me.”

“Does your brother like someone?” Chang Si said as she peeped at Luo Hansheng, the man leaned lazily in the car, his face was like a landscape painting. Even though she couldn’t sense any power coming from him and he looked sick, her little heart was still beating like a deer.

Su Mian froze for a while, seeing Chang Si’s shy face, then glanced at the cold Luo Hansheng, swallowed her saliva, and asked cautiously, “You don’t like my brother, do you?”

Chang Si nodded and said shyly, “I’ve been fond of the gentle and handsome type since I was a child, and I don’t like that kind of extremely powerful ones. I’m afraid of domestic violence in the future. Brother Su Han is just like that, he won’t hurt his wife. Su Mian, please help me. “

The little girl gave her arm a coquettish shake.

Su Mian froze for a moment and looked at Luo Hansheng. Seeing the man’s playful expression, she shivered and wanted to shake her head. If a real domestic violence happened, she was afraid that she wouldn’t have bones left.

He was a demon.

“Cough, I don’t know, we aren’t going to stay in Huaxia Base for long, we will return to our hometown after all,” Su Mian smiled.
“My family members are all in the Huaxia base. It would be difficult to leave with you,” Chang Si said with a small, depressed face.

The little girl said, frowning and holding her chin in a daze.

Su Mian felt relieved. Fortunately, she didn’t sink deeply, and she could be saved.

“Su Mian, Si Si, why don’t you get out of the car, it’s raining outside, it’s very cool,” a young shirtless man leaned his head, and called out with a smile.

“Xiao Mian’s body is too weak, and she can’t get wet,” Luo Hansheng refused lightly.

“Su Han, do you want us to help you out of the car? If you lie in the car all day long, you will suffocate,” two or three young people came together enthusiastically, they regarded Luo Hansheng as their future brother-in-law.

“I’m not in good health. I’m prone to getting sick from the rain. It will be bad for Xiao Mian when I get sick,” Luo Han smiled lightly.

“It’s a pity.”

Su Mian looked a little surprised. She rarely saw Luo Hansheng talk so kindly.
Soon, the people from the city came to meet them, so they boarded the car and went to the city’s foothold.

Su Mian looked through the window outside. Seeing that the heavy rain didn’t stop, most of the buildings in the city were well preserved, but there were signs of activity of the ability-users everywhere, apparently there was nothing left.

“I’m not into domestic violence, you don’t need to worry,” Luo Hansheng said suddenly.

Su Mian stayed quiet for a moment and looked at Luo Hansheng. She didn’t know how long it took, but she felt her heart was a bit sweet.

Half an hour later, the vehicle stopped, and Chang Si and Chang Nian took the team off.

Su Mian also helped Luo Hansheng to get out of the car. She sensed several breaths hidden on the street, all of which were fourth-level or above. The Chang siblings rushed forward with excitement. The man who came out first was twenty-seven years old, he was tall. He was extremely handsome. His sharp eyes looked in the direction of Su Mian.

Su Mian had a feeling of being seen through by the other party.

“Late stage fifth-level ability-user,” Luo Hansheng coughed softly and whispered in her ear, “He should be Longye, the leader of the dragon team.”

Longye? No. 1 in the last days ranking? Su Mian was taken aback. Before, She didn’t associate this team with the Long group.

“Brother, what are you looking at?” Chang Nian patted his shoulder happily, “We’re not too late.”

“Well, within the planned time. Let’s go in and talk,” Longye looked back. The white-skinned girl was actually a late fourth-level ability-user, but her power was too mild, and she wasn’t a threat. As for the sick man, he didn’t know if it was his illusion, but he felt uneasy in his heart.

It was just that all ability-users below sixth-level couldn’t escape his eyes. This man couldn’t be a sixt-level ability-user. Even the most amazing successor of the Luo’s family before the end of the world was said to have only reached fifth-level.

“Xiao Nian, who are these people?” Longye asked Chang Nian as he walked in.

“They are siblings I met on the road who said they were robbed and wanted to take a car to the base. I don’t think they are bad people, so I took them with me. Is there something wrong?” Chang Nian asked urgently.

The two siblings’ faces were really out of the world. After getting along these days, they knew that Su Mian was gentle and quiet. Although Su Han was cold, he didn’t make trouble. The people in the team liked them.
Longye nodded, his mind was on the sixth-level water Elemental Beast. For the time being, Su Mian and Luo Hansheng were left behind.

“The Qin family and the Feng family both sent ability-users, and they agreed to join us to kill the Elemental Beast, and we are going in to talk,” Longye hurriedly brought people in.

Su Mian observed the surrounding terrain. Longye and other candidates settled down in a large shopping mall with commanding heights. Not only did the high-rises in the shopping malls have power, but the main street was also lurking with power.

Su Mian helped Luo Hansheng, followed the survivors and entered the mall. On the ground floor, she found a light food shop, so she stopped temporarily and prepared for the day’s dinner.

Along the way, she didn’t avoid thinking about the fact that they had space and supplies. In the end of the world, those who walked outside had their own cards.

However, her powers weren’t high, and it was easy for people to see her level, so she disguised her space ability. The one with the power was still Luo Hansheng, but everyone thought he only had space ability.

“What do you want to eat?” Su Mian asked Luo Hansheng with a smile, looking for pots and pans available in the shop.

“Just do what you like, I’m not a picky eater.” Luo Hansheng raised his lips slightly, moved the tables and chairs in the light food shop to one side, and spread soft bedding on the floor to make a nest for tonight.

“I’ll make whatever I want then.”

Su Mian went to make ramen.

She stocked a lot of hotpot seasonings. She boiled the hot pot ingredients, pulled noodles, boiled sealed beef pieces, put the luncheon meat and so on. Finally, she put fresh vegetables from the gourd space. After cooking a large pot, the attractive fragrance soon spread out and made people feel very appetizing.

The beef stewed ramen was cooked and Su Mian served the beef noodles in two oversized soup bowls and brought them to the table.

“After a few days, my injury should be healed, so I will cook later,” the man looked at the steaming bowl of ramen, and looked at the little girl’s face that was reddened by the steam, and said in a low voice.

How can a big man make a little girl cook?

Su Mian almost suspected that she was hearing wrong. Did Luo Hansheng know how to cook?

Imagining Luo Hansheng cooking for her, Su Mian laughed out loud.

If Luo Wu knew that he would have a heart attack.