CHAPTER 77 UNEDITED

Su Mian removed the covering at the entrance of the tree hole, climbed out of the tree hole and shouted towards the convoy: "There are survivors, there are survivors."

"You, did you crawl out of the tree hole?" Chang Sisi, who was studying the strange tree, was startled by her, her big round eyes, and she jumped and shouted, "Brother, come on, A living person crawled out of the tree. "

"Two, there's one more inside." Su Mian shook her **** at her, and there was a trace of rejoicing in the eyes.

A sharp-eyed, sharp-eyed young man, armed with a gun, came over with a look of alertness, saw Su Mian's face, froze for a moment, and asked, "You left the distress signal on the road?"

"It's me." Su Mian nodded, seeing that they were all dressed up as mercenaries in the last days. The car they drove was also modified by military vehicles. They were very disciplined and relaxed. They said, "My brother and I were robbed on the road and left behind Here, I hope to take your car to the nearby base and we will pay. "

Chang Nian stepped forward to check the strange tree, and saw that the tree was huge, and the tree hole could indeed accommodate people. It was a good refuge, but the root of the tree was strange, like walking feet.

Chang Nian shook this strange thought away in an instant, and even if the end-time strange things were frequent, he had never seen a big tree that would run.

"Okay, anyway, it's the way. Take you for a ride, take care of yourself, and meet elemental beasts on the road. You must join the battle. The battle income belongs to yourself. The fuel cost is fifty third-level crystal cores."

"Fifty yuan? Tertiary crystal nuclei?" Su Mian froze for a moment, so expensive?

Chang Nian saw that Su Mian was a charming girl, and he was very weak. He hesitated for a moment and said, "Forty yuan, it can't be lower anymore. You can get food and other things. Now the fuel cost is more than the crystal core. It s expensive. We headed north all the way. We had to find oil along the way, and it would take about half a month to reach the base. "

"What base is north?" Su Mian nodded, she could still afford 40 crystal nuclei, and there were many materials in the gourd space, but I didn't know that she and Luo Hansheng were in a coma. Is there a major event?

"Hua Xia Base, didn't you come here to Hua Xia Base?" Chang Si said with wide eyes and a smile. "It's almost approaching the northern area, or are you going to Beichen Base?"

The little girl said distressedly: "We don't go to the Beichen base, one goes to the extreme north, one to the west, and two directions."

Su Mian was shocked, Huaxia Base? This team actually went to the China base? How long had she been in a coma, the sixth-level tree man could rush from the southwest to the north.

"Excuse me, what date is it now?" Su Mian asked politely.

"Today is December 1, so we hurried back to New Year's Day." Chang Si smiled.

Su Mian frowned, she was unconscious for more than a month? No wonder Luo Hansheng's abilities have dried up to this extent. It s just that I m so comatose for so long. Su Mian thought of the natal plant that had broken in her palm. All this could only be known after the wounds in her body improved and her abilities recovered.

"Nian Ge, I looked around, there were no supplies and other survivors." Several young people searching nearby gathered around and saw Su Mian, all of them were a little excited. The sister papers walking outside this year are rare, especially It's such a beautiful girl paper, and if there is a feeling in this way, you may be able to marry a wife.