CHAPTER 84

When the two fifth-level ability holders started to fight, the people from the Nanfeng base and the Beichen base fought against each other.

The people from the Huaxia base were surprised. Were they fighting each other?
“Catch Qin Shiyue for me!” When Feng Chiao saw that, he didn’t care about the people of the Huaxia base and furiously ordered his people to catch Qin Shiyue.

Holding back the fishy sweetness in his throat, longye whistled. The elite team hidden in the dark quickly appeared and surrounded Feng Chao, catching the turtle in a jar.

The scene could no longer be described as chaotic.

“Good fight, kill this lecher!” Chang Si saw Feng Chao violently pressed to the ground, his face flushed with excitement, and killed the bastard.

Everyone’s attention was drawn to the Elemental Beast and their vigilance against it was relaxed. The sixth-level Elemental Beast was suppressed for so long, and finally entered a violent state, sending out the strongest power to counterattack. All of a sudden, everyone felt that the water in their body seemed to evaporate, and the weak ones had fallen to the ground.

The strongest water attack of the sixth-level Elemental Beast was a large-scale attack skill. The last two flame metal chains in Longye’s hand broke. He had five of them. Every level he upgraded, he had one more metal chain. Now five of them were broken, which caused him heavy injury.

Longye vomited a mouthful of blood and collapsed to the ground. His fingers trembled uncontrollably. He was too arrogant to think that he could beat the sixth-level Element Beast who was too powerful.

Qin Shiyue and others also vomited blood and fell to the ground with serious injuries. All ability holders below fourth-level fainted. Qin Shihui and Feng Duzhi were fighting, and both of them were defeated.

Su Mian’s blood rolled, but she felt a clear wind blocking her. When she saw Longye falling to the ground and the sixth-level Elemental Beast lose control, her pupils shrank. Longye was seriously injured, and the sixth-level Elemental Beast would surely kill them.

She didn’t have much time to think about it. For the first time, she conjured the flower as she wanted to help Longye heal his injuries. Unexpectedly, when she did that, this little flower absorbed the power in her body crazily.

Su Mian’s face turned pale, and she felt that the power in her body was consumed instantly. The faint blue flower was half hidden. Because the power wasn’t enough, she babbled out a baby shaped one, it shook its petals, and then disappeared.

It didn’t take more than three seconds.

However, everyone close to Su Mian, especially Longye who was beaten badly felt that the power he consumed was recovering frantically, and his internal injuries were improving. He had recovered nearly 50% of his power within a few seconds.

“Continue to kill the Elemental Beast!”

There was no time to think about it. With a roar, Longye made three flaming metal chains again, and tied the escaping beast.

Chang Si, Chang Nian and others were frantically using their power, and the water Element Beast was dragged back to shore, struggling frantically.

Qin Shihui and Feng Duzhi looked at each other, everyone was seriously injured and didn’t dare to act rashly.

Seeing that Su Mian who had consumed her power in order to treat Longye was pale and trembling, Luo Hansheng’s face finally sank. The man helped her sit down, and then walked step by step in the direction of the sixth-level water Elemental Beast.