At The Cafe

"hey what"

"We have arrived Rima"

I looked around and saw a small classic cafe.Inside the environment was too romantic.Atleast for me,cause I didnt like Romance that much.

The area was lighted with dim lights, with small small round tables with candles in  the middle.

"A table for two?" I heard the waiter ask

"sure,the one I booked"virat said

We went to the farthest corner and it was the most beautiful one.Virat ordered for a Cappuchino and I did too.after the waiter had gone I took A closer look at Virat,he looked worried,confused,angry and handsome all at the same time.I knew something was troubling him.

"virat are you alright"

"oh yeah and yes our coffee has arrived"

the waiter came and said"we provide dinner too"handing us the menu

i looked at my watch it was 7:30 already,but it being summer faint sunlight was still there

"Rima"

"yep Virat"

"here everything is so common right"

"yep Virat" His eyebrows went up in shock"look my coffee,your coffee,your eyes,my eyes are all of the same colour" I said smiling

He flahed a big smile,and shook his head in amusement.

Virat said"Now coming to the point, miss tomboy,I am really impressed by your book,your writting skill is great,no wonder you're in the newspaper department,it must have cost you a lot"

"Virat common,the cost didnt make the book nice,it was you,if you hadnt been so flawless then I couldnt have ever written such a nice book. it was definetly your dedication,hunger for victory,perfection and love for the nation,that made that book a success."

"Well thanks for turning all my abilities into beautiful words,well another thank you for helping me overcome my worries yesterday, well (he held his ears and pouted,he looked too cute)sorry for being harsh and mad at you"

"Virat,your welcome and its okay,now will you stop thanking and aplogizing me,our cappuchino is turning into cold coffee" I said

"you know how to win hearts,dont you"he said smiling

We had our coffee and talked about random things when he suddenly said hey order something,i denied and passed the menu card to him.He insisted on me ordring something so I got a look at he menucard and the starting price was 370. Not used to such starting prices, I just ordered a plate of noodles and virat ordered for sushi,some salad and drink at last.

Virat

She was too sweet all day long,making me comfortable in every way she could

at  last our day ended  around 9:30 and the bill came and I blurted out I left my wallet at home, I obviously jokingly said, but was eager for her reaction.

"whaaaaaat, thank you soooo much Virat"she said in an surprised but not sarcastic tone

"look sorr...."

"look, no sorry Virat,you wont believe I got my first salary today and was dying to spend it on something that I would cherish all life long and you gave me the chance buddy,now I would always remember and cherish that my first salary was spent on the most beautiful day of my life" she said too very happily

I was very surprised and just gaped. She slid her hand into her pocket taking out a wallet (girls have purses dont they)she paid the bill excitedly and ordered for a vanilla ice cream and looked towards me and asked"you" chocolate I replied and then we were having our Ice cream when suddenly I felt a flash.