Tomboy!!! Control Yourself

VIRAT

I Went happily downstairs and to the door. I stopped for a second and backed a bit,looked at myself on my shelf glass and muffled my hairs. I smiled to myself and went out. She was standing there with a pretty smile and her face lit up seeing me. I went out and patted Rowdy and walked.

She let Rowdy free and he walked ahead of us,sniffling and poking his nose in the bushes.

"So what are your plans for this tour Virat??"

oh god Rima..get a little Romantic sometimes. I thought as we sat on a Rocky fence.Obviously we were tired after all that tiring day we had.

"Rima don't you have anything else to ask???"

She smiled at me and she smiled more as it drizzled.Rowdy was very happy, and I also was happy for unlike Raina,Rowdy was giving us space.

"Virat!!okay tell me,tell me,tell me umm.." She was thinking hard. I chuckled.

"What??"

"Nothing" I stressed

"Okay tell me are you made up of copper and tellurium??"

I was taken aback..I mean what kind of question was that??If you don't want to ask don't ask,need not be sarcastic always. So,okay it irritated me a little.

"Why??" I asked

"Cause You know you are so CuTe" 

Okay I was back to normal hearing that I was cute for her but copper???tellurium??

"How so??"I asked

"'Cu' is the sign of copper and 'Te' is the sign of tellurium"

My mouth hung down, this girl acted cheesy in a logical way for me...wow. I was literally lost in her words.

"Cheeku is too Cute" She sang. Oh my god she would literally kill me with all those shocks she is giving me.

"Don't you have any nickname Spring??"

"Spring??" She asked and blushed,the mos innocent and faintest one I have ever seen."Yah my friends call me Devil,Tomboy and Alien"

Alien!!! yeah I agree..you have abducted my heart. The soft drizzles on us and that happy moment was worth rejoicing.

"Can I call you Spring??" I asked with a little doubtful face.

"Why so??"

"Does that need any reason???"

"No like out of the Blue you ask me if you can call me spring..there are more seasons too"

I scooted a little closer to her and out of tomboy reaction she moved back. I stopped knowing she wouldn't stop.

"You know a quote Rima??" She looked up into my eyes"Its said God made Hope the same day he made spring, and you came into my life as a hope,a hope that repelled all negativity, when my form was bad and the whole world blamed me, you, even though you didn't know me got it that something was wrong, you helped me overcome it,you made my life jubilant"She was still staring into my eyes"You brought positivity as the spring does, you are a little of everything just as the spring so I thought spring would be a perfect name for you..understand??"

She shook her head and asked

"Ugh what??"

I mean what was she doing??I gave such a long speech and she??"

"You didn't hear or what?"

"Look Virat am a Tomboy so I am Frank and seriously forgive me if I don't pay attention to what you say cause I don't know from where I have gotten a bad habit of getting completely lost in your eyes"