A New Year, A New Fear

VIRAT

"Virat, I got you" Rima exclamied almost knocking me down.

We were here in Delhi for the next and last match and it was Christmas.Rima and I were closer than ever. She would keep herself at my room and I didn't mind it. But today it was different.At practice no one did pretty well, I was pissed off and angry. I started to yell at everybody and tried to stay away from Rima, but that stubborn girl.

"Look Mr. Oh-so-angry-young-man Kohli, you may think you are very smart but I know you better, and that is no god damn way to treat yourself, give me your hand and stop ignoring and escaping from me, You know you can't"

Seeing her so strong and bossy side I chuckled at the memory of her fainting

Flashback

"Hey Rima?Rima?Hey"

She lay motionless in my arms and I didn't panic, I knew she was an alert girl and would have done nothing that could cause this fainting, it was just me and my effects on her. She is so a contradiction in herself, like we can ask questions on her.'Explain Rima and differentiate the effects of Virat and other people on her,with suitable examples[10 marks]'I chuckled at my own kiddish behaviour.I shook Rima gently,caressing her white in nervousness cheeks, she winced and opened her eyes, instantly her cheeks turning red and there starts her trial of hiding her blush. She has nothing to support her vain struggles and futile attempts.She bites her lips,and I was nowhere in Milky way Galaxy.She is always different, instead of biting her lower lip with her lower jaw she did the vice versa, curled her upper lip inside and bit. Anyway I was not okay,nor was she. Her body stiffened up and I helped her rise keeping her close to me.

"You..you fainted" I chuckled as she turned tomato

"Yeah I just..just suddenly felt dizzy cause IwasintheopensunforalongtimeandIgottago"

She turned and went away,as fast as a rocket.

"The open sun never made you dizzy hun..its me and it makes me happy that I am the reason for this beautiful change in you"I muttered to myself as I watched her walking out off the field in her own own Hurricanic way.

FLASHBACK ENDS

"V-I-R-A-T, be back to earth" She snapped me out of my thoughts about her

I had been ignoring her the all day,practice doesn't go well and on top of that media pesters. I rammed inside the room and had started banging the walls with my fists.Nothing had went right in the last match and now we are not even near their preparation.

That was when Rima entered and I knowing the fact she was in this room still tried to ignore her but she isn't that emotional type cry baby who'll see me wounded, cry on the sight of blood and flee away saying'see this is what you get when you pay more attention to cricket'which most of my exes did.

She looked stern like a college warden ready to punish a guy for roaming around at midnight.

I was vigorously shaking now.

"Viraaaaaaaaaaaaat, are you in your senses??it has been ages since am asking you to show me your knuckles and you don't care?" She shook me again.

I shook my head and back to reality. I heard the bell ring. Rima opened it.Room service.

"Yes?"

"umm Rohit sir has been calling you since two hours and you won't reply so he sent me up here to...."

"Just get lost okay..and tell him..."

"Virat shush" Rima ran upto me. calming me once she went back to the door.