Life's Hectic

RIMA

I entered the door with shaking legs and saw Rima and Mr. D'costa in deep thought staring at a diary. Rima had a crape bandage round her neck. Clever girl. They spoke seldom. Sighing time and again with smug looks, they were continuously increasing my heart rate.

I went further completely forgetting the fact that no one knew Rima and me are together. My footfall caused the two souls to snap their heads up.

"Virat?" Both took my name, my girl took in annoyance and her boss took it in askance.

"Sir, sir..." She tried to explain things

"What are you doing here young man" Mr. D'costa whom I had met a few times and had good friendly relation with asked.

"Umm..uhh" As he faced towards me, I eyed Rima. 

"Tell him" She mouthed to me.

"Urgh Sir..actually..urgh"

"Rima had to take an interview of yours?" He asked

"Ahh Yeah" I shouted as I got a good reason

He turned towards Rima and asked "You never told me kiddo, you were taking an interview, good going am proud of you, but its your break I suppose"

"No sir" She said firmly and loudly "We are..are together"

"WHAT?" Mr. D'costa obviously stunned at the fact that his star employee was dating a star cricketer, rose up instantly eyeing us both.

"Yeah sir, I kinda, had to tell you, cause, you know, You see I and he confessed to each other a day before yesterday and since my life is now linked with his, you can expect a great lot of good Field analysis and interviews, but am sorry, I can't let anyone else peek into our personal life. I know sir its a great deal bad to our channel but since my life is linked with his friends and him, I won't let any cultural employee peek into ours or their personal life, if it is not meant for all the public out there. I love him with all my heart, I respect you with all my heart and I love my work with all my heart but my personal life does matter, please sir." Rima explained everything calmly to her boss as I got filled with awe as for how much she cared for me and my teammates she was the best girl that anyone can ever get and I just pray to god that no one in this world gets a girl like her, afterall if I am the luckiest then I want to be the luckiest forever.

He eyed us amusingly and went over to Rima and patted her back. "I'm proud of you Girl, you never denied to your job and now you are being so honest with your relationship. Am more than happy for you both. You make a great and adorable couple, and there there Mr. Virat Kohli, I won't be affected by your status and stardom if  you hurt my little Girl, I'll fetch you and make sure you're punished."

"Sir, am living with the Devil, what more can go bad?" I chuckled and Mr. D'costa followed suit.

"Yeah, if you break her heart...." He hadn't completed his sentence when Rima chimed in

"Sir, Heart doesn't break, its made up of cartillage and muscles."

"Oh Romboy, but I must say, I know if you hurt her, she'll not spare you anyhow, but I won't too"

"Don't worry sir, she'll be under my protection" I said looking at her as she blushed

Mr. D'costa dramatically rubbed his eyes and blinked repeatedly as he eyed Rima

"Kiddo? did you just blush? Virat, you have done something really unusual, she's deep fallen for you" Mr. D'costa laughed

"God, guys stop it will you know" Rima snapped causing us both to laugh.