My Best friend and I

Rima

It was like a regular thing now. Self smiles,wiggling butterflies, craving for more time and all. Now I stand down here in the reception waiting for my very best friend.

Its a little different this time. Take the name of the gad and he arrives. He was no less. As far as I was concerned I felt terribly stupid making such comments on Virat. 

He walks out of the elevator in a casual Violet T-shirt, looking here and there probably searching for me. I wave at him and he notices me. He smiles in his own captivating way and walks towards me, my heart beat is increasing at a missile's speed and ...

"Shut it right there"  I shout at my Girlish inner self that for some damn reason comes out very frequently these days. And its annoying.

"Hey!!" I greet Virat in a casual way.

He greets me back and we get inside a car.

"So all set?" He asked

"yeah!"

"No I don't think"

"Now what did you forget Go-getter?"

"Close your eyes"

Now I am not that kind of obidient girl that will listen to all the orders. So I raised a questioning brow.

"Come on Rima Give me a break,not that look of yours, close!!!"

I laughed and closed my eyes. the moment I did I felt something fluffy soft and velvety touch my eyes,He had blind-folded me with a cloth. Being a reckless young fellow I kept questioning all the way only to get one answer.'Wait best friend'.

I felt the car come to a halt.

"Is it a signal virat?"

No Answer

"Virat don't joke"

No Answer.

Now any other Girlish girl that I know must have tried to get out of the car blind-folded. But I promptly reached out to remove the piece of silk,velvet or whatever. I hadn't even reached half way to my eyes when I was out of the car in somebody's arms. Apparently Virat's.

Feeling completely butterfly-licious again again I trusted on him as he asked me to wait for the surprise. I gently put me down and I winced on the sudden touch of water on my terribly transient feet.

He softly took of the silk/velvet off my eyes and I just couldn't blink. My mouth hung open as the sea breeze hit me,sending my hairs flowing behind. I was standing on a silent desertedpartof Mariana beach.

"Virat its beautiful" I turned to him

"Not more than you I guess" He smiled the captivating way making me sigh and my stiff shoulders drop.

"Okay close your eyes again"

"Vir.."

"Shut up and obey"

I did. This time I opened them to find a beautiful sky lantern in Virat's hand. The golden light enhancing the dazzle in his eyes. He looked at me with those sparkling eyes of his as he gestured me to hold the lantern.

I held it and he never breaking an eye contact said to me

"Lets Mark our first friendship day with this beautiful golden light"

I smiled as I wished for him,I wished for Virat being happy forever and my friend forever,and with that we let the Lantern go. He slipped a friendship band into my hand and we stared at the lantern as it danced through the air into the dark and out of sight.