Valentine's Day-I

RIMA

"Hawww you bloody spies...how dare you??"  I burst on them, Obviously I had to. How come they shoot me and virat? 

I realized I was being nothing but shy

Damn

"Calm down Rima..we won't sell it to someone" Rohit laughed

"Okay guys, would you please leave us alone?" Virat sternly eyed them

"yeah yeah, you need some cosy time don't ya?" Raina chuckled

"Get away jerks" I said irritated. And they scurried off. I suddenly remembered that they had the cam with them and thus I sprinted behind them. AS fast as I could. At first they were walking and they couldn't hear me as I had my treading shoes on but that's when Virat decided to speak up.

"Rima leave them" 

They turned and ran now. however they were athletes. I was nowhere in comparision to them.  I stopped. Suddenly feeling two strong arms wrap round my waist from behind.When I felt them pull me more into a hard chest my hands travelled to his hands as I clutched them to pull them apart and try once more for the cam. I only ended up getting pulled more, his grip getting tighter and my smile?my smile wider.

"Vi.." I was stopped mid words when a pair of soft lips landed up on my neck.

"Vi..ee..e...rr..a..aat" I stuttered as felt soft electrical vibes shooting endlessly all through my body, my nerves had uneven flow of blood, my body was tuning cold then heated and cold and heated, my hands clutched on to Virat's hands as if they were my source of breathing. 

I could feel that jerk smiling.

He kept kissing me and suddenly He took off one of his hands. I was too out of the world to notice that. Next my eyes shot open as I felt his finger tracing the other side of my neck. A short, low but high pitched  scream escaped my mouth. 

was he mad? Insane? Lost it completely?

Well I did like it.

His hairs slowly swayed alongside my neck and much to Virat's disappointment I fell on the ground laughing. I was ticklish. He was unaware. Obviously.

"Rimaaaaaaa" He whined

"what??"

"Nothing, you are a real creep"

"I admit that" I said and got up as we moved towards the car

"and you should admit, you like me casting spells on you" He chuckled

Heat instantly rising up my cheeks I decided to keep quiet and my silence said it all that how much I loved him.

"Shut up" I murmured

The next instant he was there turned from a lover to a playful schoolboy pulling my cheeks.

"Veee...khhaayy" I laughed

"Hey princess" He cooed

"Hey chocolate" he again cutely said

"Hey petunia" and again

"Virrat stop pulling my cheeks and calling me names"

He left me and lifted me from my waist and swirled me around, I couldn't stop laughing and abruptly stopping he hugged me hard rubbing his cheek on my forehead, like a little child and making me mad with laughter as his stubble rubbed against my forehead. And as he always does, he took me off guard again my abruptly stopping and pushing me against his car. His car?. He probably swirled me round and round  and I was too occupied in his eyes to notice him moving closer to his car.