Being Lost In Thoughts

VIRAT

Being close to her was like killing two birds with one stone,I wanted to spend some beautiful moments alone with her and also make her realize she loves me.I mean the way she behaves its so clear that she is entirely in love with me and what does she do?? Deny. Deny to me.Deny to the world and Deny to herself.

Those few hours were like heaven,being close to her without her protests and her sarcasm.I mean no posh cars,no five star hotels,no cheesy lines were needed to impress this girl, nor she would be impressed cause these were just too cliche to impress a girl like her. Just being outdoors and doing what your heart says made her happy. 

Just a cycle,spells of rain and I got what I wanted to gain.Whoa Whoa that made me remind of the old Hindi song.

Main shayar toh nahi, magar aye hasi,jabse dekha,tujhko,mujhko, shayaari aa gayi

(am not a poet but oh beautiful since I saw you,poems come automatically to me)

I was cycling through the road and I came across a turn and then I remembered that there was a beautiful place not far away.I had been there a few times during my previous tours when I didn't knew Rima.

Rima had her head on my collarbone and the drizzling had almost died.She had snuggled close to me sleeping peacefully.I smiled to myself. I brought my lips near her neck but then the gentleman within me warned me saying that I shouldn't take any  advantage of her.

I felt her wake up as I stopped. I covered her eyes with my palm.

"Whoa..Virat what are you up to??" She snapped as I helped her out of the cycle.

"Okay..Rima do you trust me??" I asked 

"what the hell are you upto???"

"First answer...trust me??"

"C'mon Virat isn't it obvious??"

I smiled

"So without shooting yet another question at me..can you just move wherever I take you??"

"Yes Vi..rrat" I felt her shiver and stammer as I snaked her waist and pulled closer to me. Her back to my chest. Slowly we moved to our destination and as my tomboy promised me..she never uttered a word. I slowly moved my palm from her eyes,tracing her closed eyes. She gasped as she opened her eyes.

"Its..Its just supercalifragalisticexpialidocious"

Okay supercali..whatever it meant that she liked it. It was almost 8 but still the faint rays of the sun..orange and golden falling on the thick clouds,the soft waves of the lake,the swaying breeze and the swaying trees and the reflection of the sun and the calm and cool atmosphere made the surrounding a serene beauty.

Rima stood there shocked.The little lake that hid behind a dry mangrove forest was discovered by me when once Bruno came with me to Mumbai and around here trying to chase a rat went inside and I followed him and kabooom I saw this area.Not a lake maybe a pond but its clarity,its atmosphere was very very soothing and I never disclosed it to anybody.

"Like this place??" I asked her

"Very much"

She took my hand and sprung forward and we went near the lake..dipping our legs in the cool water we watched the sun take a dip.

"I don't know.." she started suddenly"Virat that what I mean to you but you mean very much to me, your friendship means very much to me,since I am a tomboy I never know what breaking down is, but I know that I don't want to feel it either,so never leave me virat,don't break our friendship..I may mean nothing to you, or may mean something,I don't know,I may be judgemental but still I am no saint..I am selfish and I need your friendship Virat..would you please be by my side??and I promise I'll be too..hmm??" She said softly and turning her head towards me and at the last hum she took my heart once again.