Canine show

RIMA

" No, no, no ,your pleadings will not work today, try to understand I cannot join you"

Virat came to invite me to their celebration but I just couldn't go. I liked the way he suddenly dropped in most of the time but seriously couldn't he just inform me earlier?. I am immuned to the"sleep late, wake early" attitude but Rowdy isnt. And I desperately needed his routine to get back to normal,which is worsened by me.

Well Rowdy is very active, I have been training him since two years,in "two" weeks of time India has its match with Sri Lanka, and I have holidays so it is the perfect time and I cannot miss this chance. And moreover I have alredy registered Rowdy in the coming Dog show which was taking place in a week.

I explained everything to Virat and thank god he understood, He smiled at me and wished me luck and patted Rowdy and left to join the others.

I sighed and turned, Rowdy needed to control himself. I mean he is active, very good at skills and is very active but doesnt listen to me when I order him to stop or stay. Just now he went inside the room following a fly smashing two cups and dropping the juice bottle down ...no no stop Rowdyyyy. 

Well take a look at my DESIGNER sofa cover imprinted with paw prints.....

VIRAT

We players could party even at the smallest reason, it was evident here. The party was in full flow. Gayathri asked me about Rima and I just told her the situation. She just rolled her eyes and muttered something about Rima and went.

I joined the others but I couldn't enjoy that much. The environment was what I like, There were friends of mine, I had a good reason to party and had loads of time , but I did not have Rima. Her small but deadly pranks most of the time made me miss her much.

After sometime I moved out and called her. as soon as she picked up she shouted

"Gayathri, thats it, you have crossed all your limits. Beware okay my anger is also about to burst."

"Hey its me, cool down"

"Virat sorry buddy, actually gayathri had been continuosly calling me"

We talked for sometime and I realized she wasnt answering back so I got that she must have dozed off

RIMA

Jump Rowdy.... good boy. Run faster, faster faster.. cool. Heres your biscuit. Okay now shake paws..yeah thats it. now turn,okay now here here get the stick back. good. Now sit down, up straight, good... disciplined boy. Now Rowdy...hey no no no, dont follow that....fly

We were practising hard,very hard when a pestering fly came by.

"Can I help?" I saw virat asking with Raina and Gayathri by his side.

"please!!" I answered as I couldnt run after Rowdy each time.

Okay I started Raina you hold the hoop, higher, a little more yes.....Virat hold that barrier straight yes. Gayathri here take this fly repellent spray it on any stray fly. okay Rowdy you gotta walk over this 'A' hurdle, run and jump inside the hoop and jump over barrier then stand straight…..straight Rowdy no fly following.

I blew the whistle, He did as said and stood straight. We did this a few more times. so far so good.                               

Gayathri dont spray that ... nea..ear ma...my aaachhoo my nose.

Okay now Rowdy be disciplined shakes paws with virat, good go go lick Raina..ha ha good. Now chase her... Rowdy chased Gayathri all around the house