New Year Fun

People came and went.

It was Abbha one of Virat's friend.

Never go to bed angry...always stay up and argue.Always remember the three little words..."You're right dear."Keep the lid down.The best way to remember your anniversary is to forget it once. Let's raise our glasses as we toast this coupleMay you both live as long as you want,And never want as long as you live. Congratulations, Virat & Rima

After that was Ryona's turn, Rima's classmate.

I would like start off by thanking Virat and Rima for inviting me to be a part of their special day.Rima as I believe is the world's most fascinating being on Earth. When every girl would fancy over Romance , she would be fancying over Horror. When every girl would spend their money on clothes and jewellery's , she would spend all her money on books. As we all know , she is a tomboy., but lately she has changed and all credit goes to Virat. I thank god , whole hearted for making such a beautiful couple.I believe there is no perfect relationship, no perfect partner , there is no perfect love, but it is up to a strong relationship to sit and communicate each others fault and continue their journey .I believe Virat and Rima will be able to pull it off and a set a great example to this world.

This time it was shivani, Virat's cousin

"Rima is known to make troubleWith Virat they make cute coupleThey are meaning of true loveWhich makes people bowThe love they carry for eachotherIs more than enough to be togetherTomboy and Cricketer are rareThe duo make the best pairRima and ViratAlways closer to my heart."

"Awww she's so nice" Rima chirped.

And now it was time for another of Rima's best friends Sarah.

"I've been Rima's Friend from school days and I know how she is, Imagining her as a Lover was completely insane and seeing her falling in Love is completely uncanny, may you guys always love each, keep irritation your friends and do whatever your mind feels like, may there be no obstacle in your life and may you be happy forever, Congratulations."

Gayathri gets up and so does Riya

"To our best Tomboy, We have known you from ages and its so hard to digest that you actually tied the knot. Like actually. All those Bad Girl things you did, I mean we did, standing outside the Princi's room and running in corridors I always thought you won't get a partner for yourself, cause obviously you weren't that cliche bad girl who wanted a good boy, you needed a bad boy and who can it be better than the VIRAT KOHLI himself? Well even though we know that, he is gonna take care of you as precaution Mr. Virat Kohli, if you hurt our tomboy then beware, you know she is enough for your doom. Anyway we're sorry, Girl we hope the best for you and we can't elaborate how beautiful you look in the pretty tiara in that elegant dress beside the man of your dreams, yeah yeah"

Rima's eyes grew wide as Virat leaned in

"gotta hear this"

"Well only we know how much she crushed on Virat, yeah she didn't realize it herself but come on any ordinary fangirl can't mug up each dialouge of each ad shoot of Virat. I'll tell you, She'll wear Adidas shoes, Convo caps, Cinthol deo, Flying machine and WROGN clothes and put a fastrack watch, had an Etios Liva, sold it and bought a Tata Bolt apart from the Harvey Davidson and other collection that she has. Now that's what only a smitten girl can do" They said

Rima was flashing red.

"May you be always smitten like that and you too Virat, Congrats"

"Well that was a good piece of information and I'll see you later for hiding that from me"

Rima stood up this time, going to the stage she held her mic

"To all those gathered out here, thanks for your tidings and blessings, I and Virat are honored. And now for my two idiotic besties who got married alongside me. I know you both from childhood. Gayathri, my right hand and Riya my Left brain. Always kidding doing idiotic things, how time flies. I can't believe we can't do rubbish together. Cause now our husbands will be along us" Everyone laughed 

"I've been with you for so long and am happy from childhood till date all my happenings in my life are with my friends, now thank you, you jerks for revealing a real piece of insanity from my life and I am really happy you got your Prince charming.  And as for the hubbies sitting across, anyone of you hurts one of us three, the other two will make you their prey. I know that won't happen cause I have the best brothers in law but still and as for Virat, Virat I still remember the way we met, the way my hate for love turned into LOVE for you, the my Virat Sir, Mr. Kohli changed into Virat then now to hey hubby. Thanks for being with me at every phase of my life accepting me the way I am and changing me into a somewhat sane person. You have given me everything, so much that I can never repay to you. I admit that I felt secure even when I was single cause I had confidence in myself but then you came and showed me that I didnt have to struggle for secureness you were there for me.Let me tell you all the I pray that God doesnt give a hubby and friend like Virat to no one, I wanna be the luckiest. I promise Virat to Love you till eternity and beyond.

Virat stood up going to the stage He held Rima's hand and took hold of the mic.

"Well I dont need to tell how good an angel my Rima is, you all know it and her works shows it, am just here to thank you Rima for coming to my lifr and making our life one. Whatever you just told, goes back to you, you are the rarest of all rare diamonds. I too promise you to Love you till eternity and beyond, and yeah congrats to my mates too but umm...you are not as lucky as me" not wanting to take much time and ruining the party Virat  smiled and stepped off and walked through a smiling audience winking at his friends.

And as for the last one Mr. D'costa stepped up.

"I thank the heavens for making such beautiful pairs, especially for my star employee. May you guys be happy forever and I know Jesus will be always there protecting such a rare love. CONGRATS"

And with that ended the whole wedding thing. Soft music was played as the couples paired. Dancing to the beats. There was no other happier couple than ViMa. They cared for each other and shared everything with each other. Nothing in the whole wide world could replace their love.

The next moment the party atmosphere changed. Hard rock music and dancing colorful lights. Virat threw one of his hands up in the air and one hand perfectly snaked around Rima. And with that they danced all night to the best songs ever and later that morning before falling to sleeo as virat has promised Virat gave a good dose of punishment to Rima by tickling her for straight ten minutes. And thus the cutest couple cuddled together drifting into a peaceful sleep

Authors Note: Boom guys yet another update like it? Vote and comment a chap to go
-Sporty999