Blush!Rush!Hush!!

RIMA

I got home and rushed out to my balcony and took a few flowers and sat on my bed.

"I love him, I love him not, I love him" I didn't know why did I take this worthless, girlish, kiddish technique but I did and it came I love him. But I knew I did not. So I calculated

In a mono cot plant, the flowers have odd numbers of petals so the word which I start first will end at last and the word I choose second won't come as the result. Similarily in Dicot plant the numbers of petals are even so here the second word I choose will be the result.

I smiled and started again. I took a bluebell and it being a monocot I started, I love him Not, I love him.... and the result came I love him not.

Second I took a Marigold and started, this being a dicot I started with I love him and with I love him not.

I smiled getting my answers but somewhere deep inside it made me feel uncomfortable and uneasy. Thinking about the day, the way he gave me the peck and the first flower, on which I got I love him as the result made my lips curve up.

It was the first time I didn't mind a person coming close to me and giving me little kisses.I was changing and that too exclusively for this one person Virat and not anybody else. Melting a stubborn person like me, he sure has got a different charm which I think is constantly pulling me towards him and I can't help but go.

VIRAT

Time sure flies. It felt like yesterday we celebrated my birthday and now it was close to Christmas, phew I met Rima somewhere in February and now the year was about to end. I was so deep in love with her and she with me. Her nature makes me doubt that does she literally don't know that she loves me or just being a tease.

I got busy in my matches and she in the report and stuff. Yes, she'd attend the conferences but she was kept busy.

Today however she had to take my interview. Interview?duh

"Virat sir, am here to take your interview" She said knocking at the dressing room door.

"Rima, you know you don't have to call me sir here, no one's around" I chuckled

"I can't take risks"

"Who can't take risks?" I shot an eyebrow up.

"So, what do you think, India can nail it this time?" She started.

Now I had to be professional, the tape was on.

"Thank you sir for your valuable time" It ended and she went downstairs to keep the tape and her notes securely.

After the Tests we had the One days and I had a good day at practice. Extra three hours. Happy and satisfied I had a long shower.

Yeah, so tell me girl if every time we
To-o-uch
You get this kind of ru-u-ush
Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
If you don't wanna take it slow
And you just wanna take me home
Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
And let me kiss you

I sang along with the speakers. I got into my track pants and reached out to collect my bats and other equipments that were scattered round the dressing room. I opened one of the cupboards and kept it in and closed it and turned to see, Rima.

Completely gaping, her eyes wider than a cricket ball and she held a pen and a notepad. As soon my eyes met hers, she turned.

"I l-l-eft my phone outttta here somewhere and it-s battery is..."

She started to find her phone and I could literally she her struggling, struggling to hide her blush. Her cheeks were so much wanting to puff up,her smile craving to reach her eyes and she'd steal glances of me and continue looking here and there. Obviously, if Virat Kohli is standing in front only in his track pants and a towel round his neck . Wet hair and dripping droplets on his bare torso, which girl cannot blush?. Okay that was quite self concious.

her lips were parted and she tried to hide that red tinge coming coming on her cheeks.Don't now tell me she was gonna bite her lips.

'Bite, no don't , okay c'mon bite' I cheered in my mind.

She was just going to when that pen got in between. The was she bit the pen, hard and cruel. I could feel the pain of the pen. she gripped it tightly and her teeth gripped the cap of the pen tightly.

She was still Rima. who had changed so drastically. Even though I loved Rima the Tomboy, I liked her girlie side too.

"Whats this?" I smirked pulling out her phone from her back jeans pocket.

"Ohh m-my phone" she winced back

"You had some work with me?" I asked, as in there must be some reason she came back.

"Yeah I ha to give you something", she felt her pockets, "and I think I left it down" she turned as I clasped her wrist and pulled her to me.Thinking Let me Kiss you.

"A question"

she just stared, and nodded

"Yeah, so tell me girl if every time we
To-o-uch
You get this kind of ru-u-ush
Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah"

It began playing in my mind and I smirked. she was getting the rush.

"Nervous?" I asked thinking Let me Kiss you.

She didn't speak just nodded in denial.

"Then tell me...." I started

she cut me off

"Virat look I've loads of work down there and you are just making me late so will you kind of leave me and...." she rambled

I cut her off this time by pressing her against the wall and pressing my index finger against her lips. I feeling I had missed for so long thinking Let me Kiss you

"Hush" I whispered barely audible.I traced her cheek with my knuckles, while she closed her eyes and gave in to my touch and stopped struggling. I put my hand on her waist and pulled her to me as she placed her head on my chest and I kissed her hairs gently. Probably know she knew I was hers and she mine. But she being Rima threw my expectations right down the drain cause it took long before realising that she had actually fainted.

Author's Note:Sorry for the late update. By the way thanks for your 8.2k reads and over 800 votes. Keep your votes coming and I hope you like this chapter. Umm..comment and recommend and dance all night to the best song ever.

-Sporty999