Raining Worries

VIRAT

"Excersising at umm...quarter past three??" I commented glancing at my Omega

She glanced at me and and hit the sandbag saying "get the hell out of my room right now virat" Anger was clearly written on her face. Her brows furrowed gritted teeth. And beads of sweat all over her face and neck made it more evident how angry she was and as I once heard from Gayathri if once anger over powers her she'd forget everything and focus only on getting her anger down by hitting and throwing and breaking things and she would also kick out anyone who proved to be an obstruction in her way and I was proving to be one...

"Rima..." I said a little softer this time

She stopped and looked at me for a few seconds

"What?? Need something??"

"yes.."

"what??"

"An answer"

"Virat I have been given the ability of creating cryptic language not decoding it so please"

"What are you doing...what is troubling you???..and dare if you lie to me..come on dude"

"Dude look my health is troubling me so am excersising " She said looking at the sandbag and I knew she lied, Her eyes showed the desire of hitting the sandbag and so I let her, but with one condition that if she lies to me again, then I will break the fraternal bond between us.

Thunder roared outside and soon the loud pouring was heard

She turns and hits the sandbag..

"Noh what Virat?? I hate ugh my fate, A week after Rowdy got the best dog award I have getting threats from the owner of Killer that he would abduct my Rowdy and torture him if I don't approach the competition head saying that I gave killer some drugs to make him loose, and am not a coward to do so. On top of that constant demand of articles...I flourish under pressure that's a different thing but pressure with threats that's different..Then...." She stopped

Ads by ActiveCouponAd Options

"Hey Rima..."

"Virat look don't force me naa...I don't want to lessen my worries by increasing yours"

"Didn't you take the burden of my worries"

"But its solved and I have forgotten it"

"I will do too, this will be solved"

She breathed deeply and gave constant hits to the sandbag

"Then constant calls from parents to start a personal life, constant incoming of trips...threat from bookies to stop exposing them..Its not that I am exhausted its that..why all bad things together?? Cant the good things and bad things take turns to come?? Fine I am that strong to manage them but despite of all that I never let Gayathri, you or anyone take the slightest hint that am surrounded by troubles..and a little prank made my heart jump with joy and without thinking twice why should anyone fire me like raina did??... I don't care he's a cricketer and am a common man..that right is given to none right?? Am sorry am talking ill about your friend..its not that his words stung me..its that he lacks brains..He should..leave it"

I was stunned..she was going through a lot and still she didn't let anyone be troubled due to her..All I could she was anger on her face..not a slightest sign of fear or tear..she didn't break down..She sighed heavily and as slowly as her anger died down her eyes softened, brows came back to the original place and she smiled and looked at me.

I lurched forward and hugged her, stroking her back lightly

She should plastered in her position and didn't even hug me back..I did not mind I knew she was herself in a state a shock. Well she must have loosed a lots of calories today. I gently pull out and push her down to sit on the bed, I sit beside her

"You know what Rima..you are strongest girl I have ever seen after my mother and don't mind Raina's words he is just I don't know why he...are you a total gone case???" I shout as she took her gloves off, her hands were bleeding , I grabbed her palms, looked into her eyes once and again gazed her palms...her knuckles were bruised, back of the palm had blisters and other cuts.

"First aid??"

She reached for the side table and got it

"you keep that so handy Rima??"

"No its my routine, whenever I get angered I am bound to get cuts and bruises so now after the anger explosion dies down I don't have the energy to search for the first aid so I keep it here"

"So you can foretell your bruises?? "

She nodded as I slowly mend her wounds

______________Next day_________________

Raina and Gayathri moved back to Raina's place after what I and raina Went to meet and give tips to the first timers in Ranji trophy..This had to go for a week or so till they are totally prepared.

I wanted my neck to be in place so I preffered to keep my mouth shut about whatever she said to me  after hitting the sandbag and before dropping into deep slumber on my shoulder and then suddenly waking up to push me out of the room.

After a little light discussion Raina accepted that he over reacted and then even he decided to talk to Rima later about it. I went home, stood at the doorstep and looked around, memories came flooding back to me, The little fights I had with Rima  while packing, before leaving for the series..then it came to me, right at the doorstep while she involuntarily kissed my cheek. A smile automatically came to me and my hand made its way to my Right cheek.

It made me remember of her, how troubled she was so I took a little nap before leaving to her place. I could see a shadowy figure on her terrace, no doubt it was her. As the car moved near I could see her wearing a blue jeans and a RCB jersey..I stopped the car, I froze, my mouth hung open, I gulped,My breath became fast and heavy, I was shocked...she is not that weak..The tears in my eyes blur my vision partially and the raindrops on my car blur my vision totally..That scene comes to my mind again as I sink back on the seat..The scene of Rima jumping off the terrace edge.....

AUTHOR'S NOTE : Yayy one day two chapters...two cliffhangers..too much fun..too much sentimental..well Raina firing me in the last chapter..you liked it and ponder what could have caused the strong hearted tomboy to jump off the terrace?? how could she do it?? To know more keep reading heart and bat well is the next chapter the dead end to this book???...MAYBE!!!