Car crash

VIRAT

I was on the damn verge of telling her my feelings...I knew from the way she cared for me, she laughed with me she shared with me and did all those things..I knew she felt something for me..even if she can't recognize the feeling and think that it is intense friendship...I loved her and I knew she would love me back because being a tomboy she would never have thought of any other guy and if I confessed to her and made her realize that she loves me then she surely would love me back and another perk was I would not have any competition to make her mine.

But I had a best friend of mine..The very Suresh Raina..who never left a chance in poking his nose in my affairs..(check the dictionary affair has another meaning apart from which you are thinking..its not which you are thinking....this affair means the same as the affair in 'external affairs minister')

But then why didn't he call me..why did he call my soon to be girlfriend......urghhh Virat shut up...Oh yah my phone's battery was dead..

"Virrrratttt!!!!" Rima screamed and snapped me out of my thoughts

"What Girl..where's the fire???" I asked casually as I was very angry on Raina so I was least bothered about him.

"They went on a long drive..their fuel tank got consumed and they are stuck"

Rima and I went inside my car and was about to take the seat with the wheel

"aside" she said

I stared her perplexed

"Aside virat" she said louder

I got aside she took the control of the wheel and took an unknown road

The perk with Rima and Gayathri was that...everything about them was secretive...I mean because they were always busy exposing people..so their lives were somewhat in danger so their house was in a deserted place..even being journalists they knew where journalists did not go so we were able to continue our friendship without getting on the print or electronic media...this road was another haunted, deserted one..

"Rima heyyy!!! Rima!! Rima!!!" I shouted as she picked up speed...it had rained a while ago and the road was slippery..

"Shutt it Virat am a trained driver!!!"

"Oh yah???trained?? who was the madman who trained you??"

"I...Myself"

"Then its much more daaaaangerous" I shut my eyes as I saw a tree ahead..but it didn't bang Rima took a sharp turn, such a sharp turn that we had an U-turn in a one way...She took a gully...and zoomed and I was thrown front ways as the car came to a sudden stop...

"Wha..."

"shut up" she snapped making her hands fly towards my mouth and shutting me up...not even looking at me...I was taking aback..I felt her palm pressed against my lips..I loved it but what she did was not because of love..it was more like a gangster shutting up the bank manager just in case he yells'Police'.

She took her hand off..I turned my head looked at her..rather stared...but lovingly..she had confused look on her face..she shut the headlights and drove the car a snail slow speed....and gently came to a halt....

She took out a book and started to read....

she was literally unexpected sometimes

I looked ahead and realized why she did so..Raina and Gayathri stood on the wet road hugging each other...

"Rima the page you are reading is blank!!" I whispered in her ear as I realized she was staring a notebook.

she lifted the book upwards and covered her face..was she blushing???