I'm Hot!

RAINA

Well I and Gayathri were out in my lawn playing with the water hose. It was already drizziling when Gayathri tried to water the roses. As I went to stop her she sprayed all the water on me. I caught hold of the hose mouth and turned it towards her.

"Rainaaaa" she shouted bringing her palms to her face

"What Gayathri??? Scared or what???" I asked her dramatically

She pushed me down to the ground, took hold of the hose and whoooosh all the water on me.

I took a right chance to grab her hand and pull her to the puddle beside me. She was all muddy. She quickly stood up and sent the muddy waters flying to me.

I did the same. As the water war intensified I took her hand and pinned her to the ground. I leaned a little and brushed my nose against hers

She didn't move, she gasped and her mouth hung open.

"Whh...hhhaat???"

"Dare you do that again"

I left her and she slowly sat up eyeing me suspiciously. She got up gave me a blushy look as I winked at her and she ran upstairs. While I stayed here smiling to myself.

Virat

I was feeling some different feeling as she stayed in my arms..A little more than happy, a different kind of positive energy, the one that clearly assures that nothing wrong would ever happen in my life from now on. Her sobs had died out and she silently stew in my arms.

I mean stayed in my arms..Gosh this girl was literally doing something to me am already making ridiculous grammatical errors.

Stew??

Suddenly she got out of my arms, rather thirst herself out.

"Hey what happened" I asked her curiously.

"Get out of my house"

Now this was getting on my nerves. Suicide attempt...okay fake but still...then fight...then breaking down...then get out???

"Do you have fits, get them frequently???" I asked all flabbergasted

"You want your welfare then get out dude"

"Why??? I won't. What would you do?? Slap me?? Kick me??? Kill me??"

"Maybe worse"

"I mean what do you mean dude are you a total gone case??? Tell me frankly today... Did you run away from an asylum???"

"Virat look, am in no mood of arguing so go"

"A valid justification first"

"Fine...I say it or not you are gonna hate me after this am telling you.. Just observe whatever friends I have they always have stayed far from me. If not something must have happened to them. Whomever I care for goes away, sometimes for good. My dad got transferred and my family stays in Bangalore. My little bro, I can't help him in his studies. Gayathri,Ananya they all stayed away from me. Rowdy is with me and his life was in danger. Remember I was with you when your car crashed to my bungalow" she said stressing at 'I' and 'my'." Am a carrier of bad luck virat, am the least spiritual among my family my friends but when I pondered upon this..maybe its the truth" she hung her face and turned away from me.

No Rima don't show me so many different sides of yours in just one day. I will die of heart attack.

I was shocked, how could she suppress all her feelings and emotions??

"Just go virat, just leave"

I knew I can never go against her stubbornness but take advantage of her love for nature.

"Fine but can you walk me home??? I will take my car later, let's enjoy the nature and its rich aroma..please?? Its nighttime one almost and also it has rained so the roads are deserted"

She nodded "fine" still facing her back to me.

She changed into a sweat shirt and track pants and took a wind cheater with her.

She kept a distance from me. The chilly winds made my hands make their way deep inside my pockets. I kept glancing at her. Time and again. None of us spoke anything. I know she knew I was watching her but she kept her stare fixed to the road in front. The winds didn't seem to bother her, the only thing that did were her thoughts, and she bothering so much and being least bothered towards me bothered me.

"Rima..."

No answer

"Rima if you can fill others with so much positivity then why the thoughts for yourself are so negative and narrow?? Why??...Wasn't it You because of whose training Rowdy Won the contest??? Wasn't it you who sheltered Gayathri?? Wasn't it you who helped me overcome my worries?? And wasn't it you that day with the very pair of jersey and jeans due to which we won??"

She giggled at the last sentence.

"The more you think negative of yourself the more you get the chance to improve" she said

"Virat still don't you think am a moving bad luck??? Don't you hate me???"

"Me and hate you??? I will hate you the day when Ashish Nehra becomes our opening batsman"

She laughed and looked at me

"$o Mr. Kohli..how do you manage to send the ball and the worries so far from you and others" she asked dramatically as if taking my interview.

"Ummm....actually if you have a coach like Duncan and friend like Rima then the ball and worries become desperate to go far away from me and my near and dear ones" I said in a same formal tone.

We laughed heartily until our stomach ached eyes went read I mean red and before my laugh stopped Rima turned into an rain loving amobea and thinking me to be its food she spread her cell membrane as in her hands and engulfed me. Engulfed me into a hug.

As I hugged her back and was about to say something, she pushed me out of her grip...Did Amobea not like her food???

"What fits again???"

"Don't touch me,hug me or anything"

"Why so???"

"Cause I'm hot"

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hi guys...hope you're goood its sporty out here again well CLIFFHANGER!!!!! Okay I think the incoming of Romance and sentimental things have invited boredom to my thrilling story...its my point of view..I think so..maybe its not who knows??? Lemme know your thoughts on this by commenting and please vote, recommend and heart.

-Sporty999