Forever and always

VIRAT

*3 years later*

It was the 23rd day of December

"Hey Rima? So where should be go tonight?"

"When I am with you Mr. Kohli, then even hell will do" she chuckled keeping her hands on mine
I looked at her smiling as she never ceased to make me smile.

3 long years and our relationship has just grown stronger. Day by day, night by night our love flourished bringing in all the happiness than one can.

All these years Rima hasn't changed much, simple and sarcastic she still loved to be out in the woods, freak the hell out of others, play with Rowdy and listen to One Direction.

She still sometimes pulled out her cycle and we two would be silently cycling on that professional one as love showered continuously on us. 3 long years and she still loves to play football and cricket and she has been a great support all through the matches.

We had went public a little few months after our first kiss. We still see that. Yeah the CCTV footage was saved by some jerks called friends. She never sees to that infront of me. Never. She shies away like a little red tomato. But several times I've caught her watching it alone,smiling wildly like a little kid this time hugging the pillow to her. One of the times when I caught her she couldnt speak to me the whole day. So I thought its better to leave to her. My Spring.

She was still my spring. Bringing in numerous amount of joys to me.

"Virat...Viraaat" I heard her shake me.

I stopped the car and parked it alongside the forest floor. We were heading to the lake like place we first went 3 years ago.

I yanked her face towards me and rubbed my nose with hers. Each time I think about her I cant help but lose control. She is also no less. She'd jump infront of me any time she likes and will give me a light peck and go away like it was nothing. She still is a tease and she loved it.

"Goddamn Rima....just stop being so inviting, I can't concentrate on my driving"

"Mr. Kohli, that ain't my fault. I am not beautiful...you made me..you kniw beauty is in the eyes of the beholder...its not me whos beautiful..its your eyes that make me beautiful...you see I find a cockroach beautiful and you dont so its like my eyes make the insect beautiful and not....."

Yea she was still the philosophy freak and lecturer and her only students were her friends and me.

"Shut up" I muttered but she kind of went on so I forced my fore head on hers.

"Virat?"

"Rima...we are in relationship for freakin three long years."

Lovers and Haters both were there and living with Rima the best thing I learnt is don't give a damn to whats going on out there. Just do what you want. I wanted to love her all my life.

"Congrats Virat...you tolerated me three years long" she giggled.

I couldn't believe that she wasn't acting her age. She was like any other 16 year old. She wasnt being a woman she was still being a girl.

I mean at least talk Romantic for sometime. But no, shes bound to bring in sarcasm and humor to any conversation. Yeah she held that power to change any conversation to anything. Sometimes it'd grow sudden dead serious and sometimes too funny. And I loved her the way she is just the way she loved me the way I am.

"Look Mr. Captain,show your dominance in the field, I'm no one to mess with" she flaunted with a wink causing me to chuckle.

"Oh yeah? Just wait till I hold your waist tight and throw you inside the lake."