Officially out to Friends

RIMA

Virat confessing to me and I letting my heart out to him was just like being the the cloud nine of seventh heaven. If this guy could change me so drastically then it was obvious that from now on my future was shared by him.

Being kissed for the first time, being loved by someone else was a feeling I couldn't explain. I fell in Virat's arms submerging myself in his love and affection.

VIRAT

"What's it Raina?" I spat angrily through the phone

"Nothing just hoping you both are alright" He said and I could hear some giggles. I knew something fishy was going on.

"Why won't we be alright?"

"Cause you are hanging mid air for over fifteen minutes"

I rolled my eyes and hung up and pressed the close door button and held Rima by her waist. She looked at me with utmost affection.

"Baby don't look at me like that"

Her face wrinkled showing disinterest towards the 'Baby' word

"Baby?" I teased

She smiled shyly

"Fine only you can call me that" She spoke meekly

"Did you think I'd let anyone else call you that"

She nodded in denial

"Okay I don't think is appropriate to disclose all this right now, they'll pounce on us" I said

She nodded in agreement and unwillingly I left her waist.

The elevator doors opened to reveal my teammates and Gayathri that too smiling like idiots.

"What" I asked

"So what's up with you two?" Rohit smirked

"Us..we are friends again..sorted out everything" Rima said and hit my shoulder playfully.

"Oh look at that innocent girl, who just...." Rohit said and before he could complete he and others burst into fits of laughter leaving us bewildered.

"We saw that" Raina said between laughs

"WHAT" Rima and I shouted in unison

"exactly what you think" Gayathri said

We instantly looked at each other.

"We witnessed your confessions and tokens of love through the CCTV" Rohit said

I turned cold and Rima's eyes were as wide as Brazuca. I mean a faulty elevator, everything is faulty except for a damn cam.

"You two were so much in love so why so much time?" Gayathri asked

"Leave them Gayathri, these new love birds are far too shy, and far too cute"

Rima face palmed herself and I could see that tinge of red on her cheeks. I pulled her to me instantly making her shoot her head up.

"Okay we love each other" I said

"WE knew that long before you both knew" Rohit said

He came over and took a vase from the table beside, held it as a mic and asked Rima.

"What do you think has changed after falling in love with Virat"

"My perception about love" she said much to my amazement