Valentine's Day-II

RIMA

I sunk deeper into my blanket and turned to my side. Lazily I rubbed my eyes and opened them slightly to see Virat.

I turned back and I sa...

Wait what? VIRAT????

I instantly turned around to see Virat peacefully sleep beside me. His lips parted slightly and his hair sticking in all directions on his forehead.

My hands became so sweaty that I had to wipe them on my T-shirt. I instantly backed off causing him to stir and he woke up and balanced himself on his elbow and he looked at me all puzzled.
He furrowed his brows.

"Rima?" He said in his morning voice.

The Virat Kohli took my name in his Raspy Morning Voice. I need rescuing right now.

I felt stupid butterflies fluttering in my stomach as last night's memories came flooding back to me. After all we confessed to each other, but going to sleep beside the best batsman is a whole new thing and a whole different thing and it was awkward. As for now yes it goddamn was.

My hands clasped the edge of the bed and thats when Virat realized what actually was happening.

VIRAT

I silently carresed her hairs as my baby went to sleep, it was the best sight ever. A Tomboy so rude sleeping most innocently, I changed into my sweats and lied down beside her.
She was softly snoring, more like a purring of a tiger cub.Apart from soft sounds giving me minor butterfly attacks she was drooling.Yes she had told me this earlier but seriously the area of the pillow beneath her parted lips was damp.She was such a cute mess.

I planted a soft kiss on her forehead and a slight peck on her lips and I flung an arm round her
and pulled her to me involuntarily like a kid she placed her palms on my chest and cuddled up to me and I couldnt help but bury my head in her hair and drift into a peaceful sleep.

Until I felt something stir at somewhat 5-6 at the morning and I opened my eyes to see a pale faced Rima.

The way her cheeks flashed red and crimson I knew that she was too shy.

"Rima baby, co'mon" I benocked her. She tensed and looked at me as if I were some extinct species reborn.

I reached out to her and pulled her in my arms and latched my lips to her neck and gripped her waist. She was unusually cold.
Nervous Breakdown.

Time for some fun

"My little baby girl is shy?" I nudged her

"Virat" she blanky said

"Yea little cub?"

"Cub!! You called me a cub??" She said excited..but with anger ir happiness I have least idea.

Ooops wrong word at wrong time

"Honey" I said as I pulled her towards me on the bed and kissed her cheeks. I couldn't resist her.

I chuckled at her shyness which was a little more than other girls.
I knew I was making her a little awkward and I had to go out so I left her.

She however slept looking at me with her eyes filled with love as she reached out and softly placed her lips on mine taking me completely off guard. It was my turn to turn cold. I was about to recover and kiss her back when she left me empty and craving. I shot my eyes open and she cheekily winked at me and threw the blanket off her and got off the bed.

I got half up balancing on my elbows and looked at her dazed as she straightend herself.

"Well Virat" she started dramatically " you know I got some work so goodbye? and Happy Valentines"