Friends day out!

Gayathri

Rima called me today, I'm so happy Rachael is here. our school mate. when I heard that Rachael has come and we will be going out on a girl's day out I was so very overjoyed that I began jumping around the house like a five year old. Raina was looking at me with confused looks. He was probably thinking I was mad. Totally and definetly gone.

As soon as I saw him I stopped,crossed my brows and looked at him. He came near me and touched my neck and forehead

" do you have fever"

"yeah FIFA fever, friends in field again

He looked at me with much confusion and suddenly his eyes fluttered from me to the dinning table. He saw a bottle of vodka and with a shocked face looked at me and with a shaky voice asked"Gayathri a.. are ...you.. dr..drun...drunk??"

My laughter grew even more, turning his stupid little suspicion into belief. "Raina common, I am ain't drunk. Actually Rima called me an informed that, Rachael our childhood friend was to live with us for a few days and we were going shopping together today."

Raina's normal look was back.

"You scared me"

your look was worth billions Raina, you looked so confused and scared and shocked and worried and startled all at the same time.

RACHAEL

whoa whoa whoa... it is shocking that I am alive toay.I thought I would die yesterday. I mean THE VIRAT KOHLI, kissed me. oh god Vee kissed me. It was unexpected totally unexpected. I got a wiggles all over.

Here I am standing infront of the mall with my friends Gayathri and Rima Today's gonna be a graet day. Gayathri was continuosly blabbering about Raina.I was lost in the thoughts of virat. The gentle touch of his lips on my cheeks made me more crazy for him.

We first entered the dress shop. Gayathri and my hands were filled with stylish gowns and dresses and jeans. While our typical tomboy opted for a few jeans, tops and jackets. While I and Gayathri wandered all around the mall, Rima stuck to bookstores and Reebok.

We watched a movie and had our dinner at a resturant and so ended our day.

Raina was at the house with virat and soon Gayathri left with him. I went upstairs to change when Damn,the lights went out. Power saving during summers.

Virat

Today Rima,today you won't be spared. Hmm what should I call her? Rima, Rimz? nah Rimzy no no no, Rime? Rhyme? yes Rhyme might do. Or even Remix will do.

Rachael went upstairs to change and Rima was somewhere around. correct time for sweet revenge in a spicy way. I was just getting up the sofa when Damn. Damn Damn Damn. the Damn light went out. Helplessly I plopped down back on the sofa.

It was pitch black and somebody sat beside me on the sofa. It was Rima cause I knew Rachael was upstairs so it had to be Rima. But just to confirm I asked

"your friend is upstairs??"

"Hmmm" she said and I was sure she was Rima. Cause I myself saw Rachael going upstairs

I had the correct time to take revenge. I slowly leaned towards her and pinned her to the sofa. I took her hands in mine and slowly locked her fingers in mine. She was not speaking(she must have lost her voice, she must be shocked, yes I was winning the game) I gave myself a mental pat.

I slowly brought her hand near me and kissed her knuckles. I gently slided my hand across her waist and bent forward and kissed her forehead and nose and cheeks. I coud feel her shiver ( so our typical tomboy has a soft corner)