Two Words a Letter and Lips

VIRAT

I looked at her shocked. The two words and letter I had been craving to her came out from her lips. I didn't believe my ears.My hands moved from her shoulders to the metal behind her as I moved closer to her. I again placed my hands on her shoulder bringing back the familiar shivering of hers.She shivered the way she always does as if it is reserved for me.

My breath became unsteady and I felt the tension in the surrounding increase. Inside a dark enclosure, trapped with only one source of light, the moonshine, Rima looked a lot more tempting making me fall yet again.

"Vir-rat am am sorry, I shouldn't have said that, am just deeply in love with you"She stammered fear all evident in her eyes.

"am deeply in love with you" rang in my ears. I wasted not a second more to tell her that I loved her with all my heart,immensely,deeply,insanely, so as she parted her lips again to speak something or rather blabber something, I dashed my lips onto her irresistible and alluring lips. All the copyrights of touching it belonging only to me.

The moment I kissed her, all the stiffness she had got vanished, as if she had got no bones,only muscles. I slowly traced her shoulders to her arms,till her waist making her shivers more evident.I pushed her against the cold metal wall.

So many days since I had been craving to lay my lips on hers. she was always around me, this kept my craving alive. I knew I could kiss her anytime I wanted, this knowledge kept my craving alive. Day by day the want, the need, the craving increased, when all these days she stayed away from me my want increased in a higher rate and her this sudden arrival of hers and confession of hers took my craving to the top.This craving made me push onto her more. Her Rosy lips brushed against mine roughly and thus I kissed her in haste feeling every muscle in her lips.

It wasn't my first kiss but I had never kissed a Tomboy before and everytime I kissed a girl I got a flavor which was obviously absent on her lips. The search for a flavor, tangy, strawberry, blueberry, peppermint, vanilla whatever made me push my lips further onto hers. She still remained upright only due to the support of the wall and me. I kissed her in hunger.

I was already feeling the bombs of tickles exploding in my stomach and they turned into dynamites of tickles as she started to kiss me back with those appealing lips of hers. Since it was her first kiss, she was unable to keep pace and was irregular, to keep pace and to make it regular and passionate,I pushed my lips further onto hers. I kissed her in LOVE.

Obviously her lips are not sponges that they'd keep on squeezing but all that wanting and craving made me forget it. She was mine completely mine was all that mattered at this time.

The craving still there, I slowed down as now my lungs craved for air.I never wanted to pull away from this mesmerizing, enchanting, beautiful kiss. I just let my lips rest on hers. She still had that unsteady mode on and her eyes closed and I practically rolled my eyes on this act of hers. I smiled and lightly nipped at her lower lip. Immediately her stiffness came back, her eyes shot open. She looked at me for a while or so before bringing her arms between my arms and body and her palms tugged on my shoulders. Just as I started to have the thought that she was about to hug me, she pulled me towards her and moved her lips on mine, bringing all the wiggles, tickles and wobbles back making me shocked as I never expected this from her..She stopped, inhaling air again.Before she pulled back out, once again my lips engulfed her full lips and I mumbled a Ravishing 'MINE' against her lips. She blushed. She smiled as she pulled me to her harshly now. The kiss was now hard to share as the smiles that played became the disturbing elements.

"Looks like Tomboy is losing control" I mumbled. She didn't pay heed to my comment, just moved back, not much, making sure that our lips are still connected a little yet she has space to speak.

She looked at me directly with those Brown crystal-like eyes of hers and whispered "Virat"

Her soft whisper made me grip her waist Tighter. There was no mischievous sparkle in her eyes. She showed signs of utter innocence quite contrary to her nature.

"Yeah wha...."Before I could even complete she closed her eyes and brushed her lips shyly against mine mumbling "Nothing shut up".She was knocking me out of my senses. She was driving me insane.

We both were so much in Love with each other that too from so long that we needed to compensate all the kisses that we had missed. She loosened up opening her eyes, innocently looking into mine. I couldn't resist, I couldn't stop and I didn't want to.

Even when my facial muscles ached and legs did hurt, her love made me lean in once again,all rough to close each distance between her lips and mine. Replenishing each hollow part of mine with her Love.

I pulled apart and pressed my forehead to her.

"I Love You Rima"

Her eyes got glossy as she wrapped her hands around my back and hugged me hard. Nuzzling her head into the crook of my neck.

"You Stole my First Kiss" she whispered

"Yes I did, and am proud of myself"

"You are such a skilled thief virat,first you stole my heart without my knowledge and now my kiss"

I chuckled and pecked her cheek.

"You are mine miss Rima"

"Of course Virat sir"

I tucked a few strands of hair behind her ears and leaned near her ears.

"Will you be my VALENTINE tomorrow?" I said and kissed her under her ear.

She winced and took a sharp deep breath.

"I'd Love to"

Friday the 13th was for me the best day ever.

'zzzzz' The worst thing happened next, my phone buzzed with the caller ID that I expected in this situation.

Author's Note: Here is another update,treat for Virat on his birthday!!!Happy Birthday Virat!!!!I bet you liked this c'mon now critisize me on this,vote and comment,in line ones overall ones or anything.Just show your support guys...And yeah no matter what happens always stand beside 1D. Gonna miss them till 2017.

-Sporty999