Shocking Surprise

VIRAT

I leaned to hug Rima tightly, Rima had grown fat? Fluffy? Rough? Cold? I pushed my eyelids up to find again a cold bed and no Rima. I realized this litte brat had kept a pillow in her place this time.I was way too frustrated and I did not want to spend the day alone like yesterday. I got up and called her immediately. But fell dead in tracks as soon as I noticed a chit on the drawer.

It said "dear Virat Kohli, stop freakin out, I am over here only just planning a little surprise, and yeah, don't forget that Lake thing you are ought to come on time exactly when I said 8 p.m. and better you wear something,whatever you like."

Okay this was sure very secretive, but I didnt need surprises I needed her, my love that this moment. If it was eight p.m. why would she leave me alone so soon?

I went to the kitchen and helped myself thinking least about the surprise and more about her. I took her phone which she had clevery left on the kitchen so that I couldnt contact her anyhow I could do another business. I scrolled through her contacts and called her dad.

Meanwhile at the lake side a huge chaos was taking place. Rima was on the verge of losing her tonsils as she shouted on top of her voice to everyone she could see.

" come on man do it nicely, I need it to be perfect. Yeah..no that I'll do later...it should be his type not my type..Gosh am so nervous.Virat will like it right? He'll be plotting my murder back at home."

Rohit kept a watch everywhere in case Virat comes. Rima was freakin out like it was her matric results.

"Put that up there yeah....see the lights will be provided by the cars okay? Yeah bring in thise balloons carefully."

All was going well when Rima almost fell, she was working too much and the sun was too hot. Rohit gently grabbed her wrist and pulled her to his car and turned on the Ac.

"Rohit what are you?..." she snapped as he locked her.

"Sleep for a while Rima, you are too tired and the sun has heated you even more"

"Rohit let me out this second" Rima glared.

Rohit sighed as he knew there wasnt any other way out. He had to listen to Rima. He opened the door and got beside her in the back seat and kept a hand on her shoulder to bring her attention back to him as it had already shifted outside.

"Rima, not for you at least for me, sleep a while. I mean if Virat sees those bags under your eyes or gets to know how much you worked then he'll directly target my neck for not taking proper care of his girlfriend in his absence."

Rima did her favourite job of rolling her eyes. And she shifted behind lying down and she had enough space, it was Rohit Sharma's, The Rohit Sharma's car. He smiled and closed the door and carried on with the preparations. Back at Virat's house.

"Yeah uncle, yes, we kind of loved each other from long, I realized it late, she later and we confessed as latest as 13th feb." Virat said shyly earning and laugh from her father who rather looked young to his age.

Rima's Dad had thrice yelled on Virat thinking it to be a prank call. Well he would have believed he was Virat Kohli but what made him fall into disbelief was the fact that his idiotic Tomboy daughter would ever fall in love.

Skyping was all that Virat could do now and once he did that both her parents were starstruck and it was really awkward as he was their future son in law. All of them were first utterly shocked and were like

" Rima and Virat? Like Virat kohli loves our daughter?That too a Tomboy and morover Rima loves him back?You live together?she troubles you? Virat sir like seriously you?" Calling your son in law 'sir'.