Back To Work

RIMA

"Gayathrrrrriiiiii !!!! " I shouted again at her. From tomorrow I will be again sitting on my Dusty Brown Cabin table. Virat has left for Delhi and the house is pretty deserted now cause the continuous doorbell rings, enjoyment, sarcastic talks , and my friends. I will miss them of course.

Gayathri has a habit of waking up at 10 so when one sees her during work days it is note surprising that he will gat scared. Gayathri drowsy red eyes, half set hair and swollen face can scare anybody. And today I wanted her to be up at time (5:00), get ready, write her articles and then do whatever she wants. And I started to wake her at 5:00 and its not surprising that the clock is now ticking half past 9.

"Rima!! five minutes more.....her dumb excuse after every 20 minutes"

"Gayathri...get up....i will kill you...up...up..up" i said in a stern voice

"ummmm...Devil go away...let me sleep" she calls me devil as I am no less than one and she likes calling me that and I like being called by that name

"Raina is waiting downstairs for you, wont bid him a goodbye" I said as she tried burrying her head inside the pillow and hearing Raina's name she got up instantly.

"Raina??"

i nodded and she ran downstairs and as I moved out of the room she was glaring at me.

"common Gayathri? get into routine do your daily chores write your article and lets go for a movie to lift up your mood"

Her face brightened up and within seconds she was completing all her work. I sat down to write my article "Players Head Home after a Superb Win". typing down my article when my phone buzzed with caller ID Virat.

I was completing my line "with sri lanka to..." and as I paused the 'O' key got pressed changing it to "with sri lanka toooooooo........' I could no way pick up the phone, no way, it buzzed and I shivered with fright and embarrasment. It got disconnected itself. I heaved a sigh a relief and got back to work.

Gayathri also sat beside me typing her article down with music blasting through her headphones. Soon we got ready to go for a movie.

I got dressed into my normal jeans, top and jacket and when I saw gayathri my jaw dropped.

"Gayathri??? a blood red flowy dress?? why?? you are going to a DARK film hall no one would see you "

"As you say its free India so dont boss me"

"yeah okay lets go"

VIRAT

Maybe she was taking yesterday's incident too seriously and even I could not take that out from my mind. Anyways reching home was really too good, especially home cooked food and your comfy bed for a peaceful sleep.

Bruno came running towards me as soon as I entered my house. My family members all greeted me warmly and the first thing I did is got freshened up and slid into a deep peaceful slumber.

GAYATHRI

"Rima please???..." I begged her but she stood cross armed tapping her foot, looking away from me. Actually I wanted to see "Love, Rosie" a cute love story but she? that devil wanted to see her relatives I mean "Zombeavers" A horror story of zombie beavers. That name is enough to scare me.

"Please please please, Rima listen naa lets go for love rosie"

"You know naa how much I hate these bloody romantic dramas"

"please, I promise next time a horror one"

"no"

fine we cancelled the program of the movie and went to a resturant.