Bro-Sis???

VIRAT

We all were celebrating, they were literally holding my legs and hands, swinging me in mid air and as a boy play  suddenly left me to bang on the ground.

Rima standing folded armed in a corner smiled at me and I just shrugged getting up. We hugged and cheered and the party started, loud music, flickerin' lights, tipsy people and my girl out there cross armed leaning on the wall, one leg folded resting on the wall looking at me.

I kept the glass down on the desk and walked up to her, she straightened up seeing me walking up towards her.

"Hey spring?? watcha doing here?? join us..."

"No I don't have a part in your win so I can't join you in your party" She started to sprint off, I caught hold of her hand. I pulled her to me and whispered in her ear.

"Don't give me your meaningless excuses, I don't fall for them now. Just directly tell you are afraid of parties and dancing"

"No am not" she snapped.

Yes, good I was triggering her guts.

"Oh!!! yeah!! Tomboy's scared of dancing, dancing is what she's scared of" I teased her

"No"

"Then come join me,lets dance"

She hesitated a little

"Show your guts"

She took my hand. Okay for other guys it must have been odd cause I was going to dance in a tuxedo myself and Rima was no different, I mean no tuxedo but that journalistic uniform, with a white shirt and black blazer,okay that is not what all journalists wear but my journalist was a bit different, but who cares.

As the mood began,dimmer lights, deep and light romantic music and all couples including she and me. I interwined her fingers with mine and put my other hand on her waist. I pulled her closer.

"I can't dance, please and I..."

"Don't gimme your famous excuse of articles"

"Virat but"

"Its easy...just let your body loose"

"But..still..if I get the moves wrong,they'll laugh on you for getting such a weird partner"

"Come on Rima...childish excuses, either think of something good or admit you are afraid"

"Am just not afraid"

"I know, I know"

She looked at me all confused.

"Hope you enjoyed the party!!! three cheers for our cricketers.."

She backed away mouthing a sorry not even realising she had been swaying her body with me for past ten minutes. I pushed my hands inside my pockets and watched her walk away, watch the crowd walk away, till the hall was deserted.

"Stop daydreaming, its late, get some sleep blusher boy" Rohit tapped on my shoulder

I hit him playfully as he left the hall and I followed him

I was so deeply in Love and the best part was the wait was increasing it in a rapid rate.

--------------Two days later--------------------

"come on...guys what is this???"

"come on guys show them"

"ooohhhh!!!!"

It was our second match and it was worse we got a good 323 with me scoring 85 and Rohit scoring 91 and shikhar 64 and the rest by others.And we were winning easily, as easy as drinking water. But then the water came down to make everything harder. It started raining and we were worried.