Valentine's Day-III

VIRAT

Seeing them eyeing us like hungry man eaters we sucrried off before they could speak anything but not before hearing them snicker and talk something obviously about us.

I and Rima went to the ball area and she looked at me questioningly.

"Chill down Rima, this ain't a competition just sway your body the way you want to" I said

Soon the others arrived and as expected the slow rythmatic songs began and I could see how much Rima was rolling her eyes.
I gripped her waist and looked at her with 'Don't Dare to Deny' look.

"I don't...dont just know how to..."

"Shhh I'll teach you" I said

"First" I smirked and Rima's eyes grew wide in warning as she sensed my intentions werent that good.

"Come Closer" I said and jerked her towards me and her head banged on my lips maybe bruising it a bit.

She stood steady anyway and placed her hands on my chest and looked everywhere but me.

"Yeah now just move your body to the direction I move it" I swayed her left and right and she had let loose her body. Completely focusing on her shoes.Adidas shoes. To make sure she doesnt step on me.

I leaned down a bit and in her ears I softly yet with a raspy voice,whispered "The most important,look into my eyes,baby"

Her head shot up as she looked at me in disbelief. C'mon I didnt give her the offer of killing someone so why this look?

She grinned wide her cheeks puffing up as she placed her head on my chest.

"Oww" Did I say placed? She banged it. Okay fine you are blushing too much and so shy that cant look into my eye but that cleary doesnt mean that you have the right to give me heart attacks.

I chuckled at her naive and childish behaviour. I loved this girl from the core of my heart. I closed my eyes and just moved wherever my feet took me caring less to nil about who would think what about us.

My Rima was the most beautiful girl that I had ever came across. Today she wore that dress for me and my smile.

How pretty was she looking and how different, how attractive and how dangerously kissable. She wasnt the usual Rima yet she was so My Rima. My angel. My happiness. My everything.

I hugged her as the cold fell softly through the air kissing my face and hers.

"Virat?" She mumbled snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm?" I hummed back in reply.

"If I ever have some defect please tell me before going to choose someone else,I'll fix that up, just dont leave me" She said.

It hurt me,yes, if she was feeling insecure then...

"This isn't being insecure, am just being precautious" she said reading my thoughts.

"Rimaa" I whispered as I pulled out and pushed her chin up to look into her hazel eyes.

"Remember that you are mine no matter what and am yours no matter what, you are different,one of a kind and all good things merged into one, I live your flaws even if I havent seen them, the only flaw that I have ever seen is you caring about others than yourself first."

"Ughh so clichè" she laughed. My Rima would never change and I just love the way she is.

"What's that?" She said giveing me an heart arrest as she stroked my lower lip. "Its so swollen and red"

I understood what happened so I decided to get playful and take some advantage.

"You see your rock head banged the poor sensitive skin of my lip ripping the life out of it and so its your job now to heal it up" I pouted, to make myself look cuter and make the bruise more clearly visible

"But you jerked me" she protested

"But I was teaching you" I said

"But I didnt asked to"

"But you didnt know how to dance"

We started gighting like 2 year olds fight for the last piece of chocolate,giving reasons for why should they have it instead of the one they are bickering to.

"So you won't heal me?" I asked playfully frowing but I think she took it seriously.

"Of course I will,love"

Love? Like seriously? From when did Rima started using these words?

To my amazement and shock she cupped my right cheek and leant in and closed her eyes and as I kept looking her in awe she kissed me on my lips, on the bruise and didnt give me a chance to kiss her back.

Playfully she pulled out and said.

"Number one, your healing kiss is provided, number you'll get more,number three you won't kuss back,it'll worsen the bruise, number four if you do it intentionally for more healing kisses,they'll stop, number five no trying to kiss me first same reason for that" She completed her rule list and softly this time placed her head on my chest.

Bloody tease.

We danced in silence,peace,cold and love for a few more minutes as the day ended.

"What a vibrant and cute couple you both are" we recieved comments from the others as we proceeded to the rooms booked at a nearby Inn for us.

Rima not wanting to get public so early waited downstairs till I went to our room and waited for her to come.

A few minutes later I heard the door creak open. I entered the living room to see Rima streching on the couch. I lurched towards her and attacked her with kisses all over her face but her lips. She giggled as I continued. However not being able to resist anymore I captured her in a tempting and rough kiss.

"What are you doing" she asked as we pulled back inhaling deeply for air due to our anerobic kiss.

"My baby is sleepy?" I asked seeing her red eyes.

She nodded like a kid.

I smiled and let her go and change. She came back wearing a strapless blue top and capri.

"Where did you get that?" I asked, was she a magician too?

"Umm I actually wore the dress over these"

I raised my brows in amazement. This girl was an antique piece,fit to be kept in a meuseum. I laughed and embraced her and she hugged me back. She brought an antiseptic from the drawer and gently applied it on my lips on the bruise. Giving me butterflies in the pit of my stomach.

My phone buzzed, it was from Rohit. I groaned and picked it up. He had left his room keys with me before going out for a walk with Riya. I went out to give it back to him. On arriving back, Rima was alteady in deep sleep.

I sat down beside her balancing on an elbow and tucked her hairs behind her ears and carressed her cheeks and forehead and lips as all the past memories came flooding back to me.

Reciving her book, knowing the real face of that model, talking to her, knowing her, being fascinated by her for being a tomboy, she caring for me, her dog, the days I spent with her, our breakup, our nightwalks, sweet talks, first kiss and everything. It was so magical, so speacial, so extraordinarry. A tear slipped out of my eye. A happy tear.

I leant down and brought her to me and kissed her forehead, even though I knew she wasnt hearing I whispered to her.

"You can protect yourself, I know, but I'll be the first one to protect you, I will love you forever and always afterall you are my Spring, my Tiger cub, completely mine"

----------The End----------

Author's Note: Okay fine, I'll stop being a kid, am not ending this book 13 more chapters are left.The support I got was umbelievable and hope you like this one too. Comment your views and vote your support. Btw was wandering what would be Virat's reaction if he reads it...Hawwww...better not to imagine. KEEP SMILIN'
-Sporty999