To Love and To be Loved

RIMA

Virat was making real weird noises in his sleep. I was obviously yet again shocked to find myself asleep beside Virat himself. I got up and lovingly looked at the awesome creation of god beside me. The faint full moonshine as it touched Virat's face and the soft flowing breeze blowing Virat's hair, it felt like he was the prince of the moon himself and he looked so tempting that I could like literally gobble him up like an ice cream. I was getting the serious urgent urge of kissing him. So with a great heap of courage I leaned down to his sturdy physique.I closed my eyes and was just about to close the very distance between him and me when his head and my head banged. Hard. Yeah,pretty hard.

"Rima?" He looked at me questioningly and confusingly. C'mon man, Mr. Boyfriend you were the one who had put me on this bed. Wait did I just call him boyfriend in my mind? Ohh god.

The next moment my body was aching. Virat had captured me in a hug. It wasn't one of his usual loving hugs. This was something different. As if he had seen some ghost or fierce animal and was hugging me as if I was the only live soul around.

"Don't leave me, Rima please don't" he rambled and its then when I realized he was scared and he was sobbing. How pale he looked when he pulled back and put his palms on my cheeks.

"Rimz..." that's when I went blank. Rimz..the way he took the name, I heaved an unsteady sigh. I still remembered the day he named me Rimz. Playfully. And that day I was so restless and was grinning like a moron all week. The way he took it today, it was so lovely.

"Virat..??"

"Shhh...don't sp-eak...pl..ease..Ri..ma don't just leave me like that. He kissed me. Like he was just kissing me, not him givong me a chance to kiss him back.He stared at me for a while and thats when I lost all my paitience.

"Virat whats up? Its 4 in the morning and you are so suddenly so..."

"Rima" he cut me off." You'll never leave me right?"

"No honey,never,never in my wildest dreams"

He turned and lighted the bed lamps and reached out for the drawer. He pulled out a pendant. A beautiful locket. A heart shaped pendant. Black in colour and studded with blue stones.

"You know I had got it from the church this christmas. There was a priest blessing the couples. He saw me alone and gave this to me saying that giving it to my lady love or keeping it with myself will always nourish and help our love blossom and grow"

I looked at him smiling still not knowing the reason why was he being so so so wierd.

He was really acting non-virat. He actually ripped the locket into two. He took the locket and kept it on the table and smashed it with a heavy,real heavy paper weight. I was left astounded. He turned to me and gave me the broken piece of the locket.

"Without my heart your heart will be incomplete and without your heart mine will remain broken. It will take both of our love to make this heart one.

I smile lightly hugging him,tugging at his shoulders.

"Mind telling me what happened?" I asked cautiously.

"Rima,is it okay if I don't? I just dont wanna talk about it please?"

"Still a little hint?" I prodded him.

"Nightmare" he sighed.

"About you and me getting separated?"

He shot up his head "kind of, how did you know?"

"Yeah yeah as if you dreamt of having a chocolate pastry and got up to attack me with kisses thinking am a chocolate" I rolled my eyes chuckling but he didn't seem to enjoy it.