Little Things

Well after that eventful day everything went well. Virat was a hit in matches, Virat's mom just loved Rima, eventually a little more than Virat like she'd take Rima's side and Virat would whine like a little kid. This year was a very eventful one for these guys.

Going public was really really weird way for these two. As usual being the idiotic couple that they were, they had decided to go on a car ride, they always went to secret woods or lake banks and this time too. But for this time their car got punctured inside the forest yes, but it was not too far from the city, people didn't go as deep as these too went so late at night but they sure did went for a little distance and that's when a guy caught them bickering and recorded it and they were bickering on what? as to who will fix the tyre. Like seriously, this Virat guy said he will and our tomboy can't keep herself from protesting.

"I would do it, I am the older" Virat said

"I'll do it am the younger and elders should give chances to younger people, after all we are the future of the nation" Rima crossed her arms in front of her.

"Com'on Rima this ain't funny, you get inside the car while I do it"

"You get inside"

"you"

"you"

"How dare you deny you deny your boyfriend"

"Excuse me for your kind Information am your girlfriend too, you ought to listen to my pleas"

"No Rima, am not letting your soft hands touch that tyre, those hands write the about me, the nation, the world and, and yes they caress my cheek and mess my hair too"

"No Virat, am not letting your sturdy hand touch that tyre, those hands make the nation lift awards and cups and, and those hands rest on my waist and stroke my lips too"

Little did they know this utter cute fight was being recorded.

"Okay I surrender" they both yelled at each other in unison.

And they eventually ended up in doing it together. Fools. Once they sat down inside the car, it started to vibrate, their phones didn't seem to stop. They were forced to see it and to their astonishment the recent cute fight video was Viral in whole India.

Trending on twitter #CutestCoupleViMa

They looked at each other in pure horror and burst out laughing like maniacs. Idiots they were. Taking a selfie together they posted it to the social sites they were in, immediately their car vibrated again. They looked at each other and leaned in to kiss each other. As they got lost in themselves they were attacked by even greater vibrations. Yes their kiss picture. These fools since niw didnt realise that it was someone nearby snapping their pictures and it was needed for someone to knock in some sense in their heads.

"Virat wow, isn't that so uncanny?"

"Yeah it is"

They laughed.Idiots.

Anyway they got out of the car, unintrested they looked around and finding no one they drove back. I mean so insane that they forgot the tools and the punctured tyre on the floor.

And not only this. The way  Virat Proposed Rima? It was epic. Like Rima was sleeping peacefully at her out house and Virat obviously having the key barged in like a barbarian and picked up Rima and put her in the car and drove to a carnival. One should have like seen poor Rima's face she was so sleepy and yet she was forced to keep her eyes awake. And when she was fully awke

"Oh my god virat where are we?" was her reaction causing Virat to chuckle. It was the ninth day of July, birthday of Rima. Virat bought a bottle of water and splashed it on Rima's face. Rima was in her whole senses within seconds.

"Virat what the heck do you want?" She yelled causing Virat to dramatically close his ears.

"Ride on the roller coaster?"

Hearing the name of the roller coaster lighted up Rima's face and she nodded her head vigorously.

"A ticket for two?" 

They took the first seat and as the coaster made its way upwards with the crankling chain noises he faced Rima and said 

"I know you will but just as a formality will you MMMMMMMMMAAAAAAARRRRRYYY MMMMMMEEEEEE" The coster started to twist and turn and go up and down and Rima looked at him for a second before kissing his cheek and whispering an yes that turned into an YYYYYYEEEEEAAAAAH as the coster turned upside down. too crazy for proposals but afterall they were ViMa.

Time flew past and Virat and Rima grew fonder of each other. Each other's absence made them crave for each other. The way they went public and that video was so damn cute that haters couldn't help but secretly admire them. Days passed and so did months. They skyped each other regularly. Time gaps did get on their nerves but love flowed in their nerves. 

Life was beautiful for both of them and Rima's parents and Virat's family also went close. No one could deny heir love. They were always their for each other. They weren't those "I'LL bring you moons and stars' type, they were the playful "I'll pick you when you fall but only after I stop laughing" types.

They were always there for each other and never did they fail to show how much they love each other. Well yes they bickered a lot,on the silliest of silly things.

No mattress could provide them that comfort which each others arms gave them. Fans loved them a lot and Rowdy and Bruno were besties. They would be seen chasing each other and growling and barking and they kept all the members of the family on their feet. The chaos they made and the chaos Rima and Virat made heated up both the heads up Virat's and Rima's family.

It so happened one day that Virat's family and Rima's family came together to have dinner and also invited Rohit's Raina's Gayathri's and Riya's families and it turned out to be a two week stay.These guys as usual were having fun. On the table was being served all the delicacies and the the love birds were perched on different places. Rohit and Riya at the couch, Gayathri and Raina on the food table, Virat and Rima on the window sill. While these Bestiez played wrestling underneath the beautiful lamp. One leg smash and the lamp toppled down. It caused a spark enough to scare them as they yelped and darted towards Rima and Virat and the table was in the middle,they crashed the food and all was on Gayathri,frustrated she picked an apple and threw it at laughing Rohit and it hit Riya. Riya threw a pillow to hit Raina, he threw the pillow to hit Virat, Virat threw the pen stand to hit Rohit.He threw a ball to hit Rima,she threw the ball to hit Raina. Soon they were on a thing fight,food fight,pillow fight mixed and and the whole food was messed up. Pillows everywhere and Rowdy and Bruno danced about on two legs each all of the idiots oblivious of the fact that All of their families were watching them cross armed.

As soon as they realized it they stopped hanging their faces down. It turned out to be these guys to be cleaning the rooms and their families going out for dinner.And later when they came back they found an unusually clean house scattered with six sleeping kids and two sleeping puppies.

So much was their bonding that when Virat's and Rima's wedding was decided. It was decided to that Riya,Rohit and Gayathri and Raina would be married on the same day. And since these guys were not at all easy to handle and big fat Indian wedding wasnt possible, T'was decided to do it on the christian way on the new year.

Eventually it would lead to 4 times the celebration on each year to come.

Anyway when it came to ViMa love was in the air every night.

Author's Note: Serious apologies, I'll publish the wedding thing tommorow any way vote and comment and a great new year ahead. Happy new year to all of you out there...may you get someone who lights up your world like nobody else...and someone who says Baby you're perfect to you and may you be someone's kryptonite and say that no one can come between you and I...may you fall truly madly deeply for your STUDIES which is not possible I know but still and may you smile all year long...may this gire monkey year ignite firey passion for your passions and strength for emotions.
-Sporty999