Counting Days

The first day out of out of the little three days left were hell for both. It started with apologetic smiles and silence.

While Virat cooked the food,Rima lay on the couch staring at the ceiling. Virat's mind stayed with Rima, the food got burnt, with Virat's finger. Rima's nostrils tickled with burnt smell and her ears, perked up with the little yealp by virat. She was up in her toes. She ran to the guy and hugged him. Each second she knew was precious. She had to utilise the full of it.

"Why are we being so sentimental Virat, its just this time, and morover its not like am going to work 24/7 or something, anytime am free or if we are coincidentally in the same county then I'll come to meet you" Rima spoke politely and that had already lit up Virat's face.

Now both the idiots acted rationally for the first time in a few hours as they decided to leave the food thing to the nearby Subway guy.

Rowdy lay at the doorstep, he was about to travel with Rima.

While inside as Rima brought in the quilt, Virat adjusted some space for them to settle in.

Virat's face fixed to the screen as 'interstellar' played on, he thought about nothing but his dear lady love, who in a few days time has changed so much that it feels like they have been in relationship for years

Rima in the same state cuddled into Virat more. He was the only non-blood guy for whom she had developed a soft spot. Yeah her friends were also there but you knoe what I mean. Time and again clasping his hand. Rima spaced in and out.

"March, Matches,April,Matches,May shoots,June and July free,then futher schedule is unkown. Isn't it so hard being a celeb"

Rima nodded grinned wildly, the one Virat had fallen for, the same one he dreaded but the same one he wanted her to smile for him only. The Mischievous smirk with a sparkle in her eyes.

Virat bent forward to kiss her forehead and as he did so, she whispered a message into his ear.

"Gonna be the first of this kind
Its gonna entertain you the most
Cause you gotta keep in mind
Am the very host

Meet me at the lake like place, day after tommorow, make sure you dont get to the lake, its private only for us, not meant for others to know"

Saying so, being the playful tease that she is she got up, but her actions had already caught Virat in awe and so this time before she went away, he pulled her down to his lap as he huskily left kisses all over her face. And darkening a bit of his creativity on her.

"By the way I didn't understand one word you said, still I'll be there" Virat said

She rolled her eyes and tried wiggling out of his grip but he is Virat Kohli for God's sake.

They drifted off to slumber in each others comforting arms.

Virat wakes up to a cold hit of air, its 7 in the morning and there is no one to kiss, no one to tuck a few strands of hair or no one to pass snide comments or no one to blush at his raspy morning voice,Rima is not in his arms.

He shrugs it off knowing Rima loves going to jogs and all, he goes to the kitchen and makes himself some coffee and has it while staring at the window to spot a running Rima but in vain. He roams about the house, keeps glancing at the clock, taps his feet, all in all he showed all symptoms of 'Bored yet waiting'.

It was 10 and she wasn't back. Her phone not switched on, and with only one message

"Chill, I'll be back soon" on the fridge stuck with a magnet worried Virat. She never went away like this. Virat never had been taken so much care of by any other person. He craved for some care when he was away from his house, but others thought that he was too much happy. Simce Rima provided him all that he wanted he obviously was too concerned about this girl.And she with her too manly things like vanishing up kept giving him heart attacks.

The clocks were stuck, they weren't moving. Virat's anxitey killed him so badly.

While just a few kilometres down Rima sat with Virat's friends, talking of something, something that for Rima was serious and for them, too funny.

Virat's room was silent, he knelt down, beside Rowdy emptying a small pack of Dog food, as he lowly growled and ate Virat patted him. Worrying about Rima like never before. It was 6 pm.

While here where the others sat, papers and cards were strewn, food was scattered all over the place, it certainly did not look like good, educated people were sitting there, it looked as if canibals were hiding here. Rohit on his phone, Gayathri and Raina on theirs and Rima on the Landline, she had to keep her phone off, called all the numbers needed and Rima hugged them and thanked them. She fled to Virat's residence.

One knock at the door and it flew open crushing Rima in a bone crushing hug was there, Virat.

"Rima, idiot, how could you do that to me? I was so worried, you are leaving day after tomorrow and you arent spending any time with me." Virat rambled and Rima, to compensate her mistake kissed him to shut him up with a the love she could muster.

As they both sat over the couch, Virat turned to face her, taking her hands in his he first kissed them and then looked into her eyes.

"This year is gonna be the worst year of my life, but you, you promise me, that you'll do whatever you can to keep us in touch. You don't have the faintest idea as to how much I love you, you smile brings one to me, you style amazes me, your attitude gives me heart attacks, you being a tease just gets me filled with Love and cravings for more. You are my everything Rima, when I was just a shatter of pieces you..."

Rima's lips got planted on Virat's.

"Be Happy Virat, not sentimental, we are 'together' "

Virat smiled as he lay his head on her lap, the feeling of calmness flooding over him as he closed his eyes and Rima stroked his hair thinking bout the next day and feeling the little hard bump in her side pocket.

Author's Note: No one wants to get featured or What? C'mon send me your wedding speeches, you all are gonna attend their wedding. And as for now, what do you think the Tomboy is upto?
-Sporty