Time of our own

RIMA

"Gayathri? just two bagfuls will do, enough of looting Raina's house... I shouted at her"

"Its okay Rima, atleast I dont have the worry of my things being moth eaten"

Gayathri was shifting to my house for a month okay three. Virat and Raina will be leaving within two days after the T-20 wirh Sri Lanka.

Gayathri sone her clothes, two out of five makeup boxes, six pairs of high heels, two pairs of flat heels and one pair of sport shoes.  She carried three handbags and some five clutches. Oh fashionista....

Two bagfuls with some clothes, a few footwear and nil makeup kits will do. Wont they??

Okay apart from that she grabbed books from raina's shelves, a new favorite coffee cup which once belonged to Raina. Some of Raina's favorite movie CDs and many song DVDs. She was in the literal sense robbing Raina's house....

We wasted a good 20 minutes in fitting the luggage in. Gayathri stood there and ordered us. Oh I wanted to kill her then and there.

She shouted "hey that contains the DVDs and CDs...keep it there.....dont ruin my clothes...keep that back over red one....push the green one inside....blue one ....yes over there....okay perfect.

It toppled down.nooo...soon we were again fiddling , arranging, lifting, keeping the four big bags...
Our choice depicted our charecter. I chose sports and see I am sporty, she took the politics and now herself thinks she is the leader of the cabinet..

At last she hopped in and in the rear view mirror I could see Raina's dull face and he waving his hand. Gayathri stuck her head out waving back vigorously.

We reached my house and I went to get some water. Well Gayathri wanted water too so I filled a bottle and entered the living room. What the heck....

Gayathri had all her footwear scattered around the floor. Her clothes here and there. CDs half on top of the table, some on the carpet and one near the foot of the sofa. Her all four bags were on each corner of the room and guess what I left the room for a matter of 300 seconds...

"what the hell gayathri, wheres the fire? what is all this???"

"I forgot my phone and my tab and my laptop and my charger."

I clapped my hands in grave sarcasm can you belive a person can do such a thing. I heard the doorbell ring. Raina was stading out there with all things that gayathri just took name of. Gayathri squealed in happiness and leapt forward to give Raina a bone crushing hug. Actually literally crushing her devices.. Raina and I couldnt help but laugh. she kept glaring at us.

Raina left for the practice and I just ignored Gayathri's tantrums and thrust back her clothes in whatever way I wanted. She pleaded me to go shopping right then. So we went out to get her new devices. Once over we went to a restaurant to have some food, while we waited we saw a bunch of school kids having ice cream outside.

"Remember our parties after the exams, how we used to collect money and treat ourselves??" I said

"Yes, and remember the day you drived that lizard out of the class?" she asked

We went on and on gossiping about our school days..

"Try to remember, it was our trip to the amusement park and you came too too early than the given time, Rima dont lie, it was said to come at 11:30 sharp and you heard it at 7:30 sharp and came at 7:45 and seeing the surrounding slight dark and no one in you thought we left. There you even picked out a fight with the watchman showing him your fists for lying you as he told you to come at 11:30, you thrust out your form and asked what is written and he replied 11:30, you got so angry that you tore the paper into bits and waited till the staff arrived.... since it was a sunday and only buses were coming for our standard for the trip. None arrived till 10:30. But in your anger you forgot that it was a holiday and as soon as you saw sarah coming your jaw dropped and......" Gayathri said