Chapter 34 - Romance and Halal dating

Hey guys before you go ahead and read the rest of the chapters could you'll please do me a small favour?

https://instagram.com/yum_yummy_yummer?igshid=1si4e0fpvq55d

Please go to this link and like the page, it's another small initiative from me and I would love all your support there too❤️

"Among the muslims, the most perfect as regard his faith is the one who's character is excellent and best among you are those who treat their wives well" - Prophet Mohammed saw.

Holy prophet (PBUH) said - Allah is pleased when a husband plays with his wife, due to this he fixes thawaab (good deeds) for them or establishes halal rizq (lawful sustenance) for them.

Romance and Halal dating.

It was a new day a new beginning and I was already loving it.

The wedding was over but there was still the reception left. (walima)

I loved Zaroon and he loved me, we were married, What more could I ask for?

I was so thankful that I had no words to express it I just hoped Allah SWT would see and understand how grateful I was to him.

"Good morning beautiful" I hear a faint voice.

I was still half asleep,last night was very tiring and I totally forgot that I was in a new house with new people I lost track of time. I slowly and unconsciously realise that I was still asleep when I shouldn't be.

I jump up straight and sit and for a second or two my vision goes black.

When I gain my back conscious and vision and my sense I see Zaroon standing beside the bed and me.

He looked fresh, water dripping from his hair suggesting he just had a shower, his t-shirt tight enough to show his biceps and broad shoulders, his deep dimples showing how happy he was with a big smile on his face.

I felt so proud for a moment having him as my husband.

He was mine. All this was mine.

I unconsciously smile as I recall what happened the previous night.

"Assalamualikum Beautiful" He says taking a seat next to me.

"Walekum assalam" I say with my eyes down and a blush.

"Good morning" He says.

"Good morning. .Zaroon what.... time is it?" I ask worried.

"Calm down, its just 9" he says smoothingly.

"Oh Allah! I really have to go and help aunty make breakfast plus Im looking like a total mess right now, I dont want you to think I look so ugly and stop liking me. let me just freshen up and come back" I say in a hurry.

I get up and he pulls me back on the bed holding my hand.

"Hey hey hey! Why hurry? Listen to me firstly she's not aunty anymore she's now your mum too, so you can call her ammi too just like I do." He says still holding my hand.

"Im..sorry. Just not used to it...Inn sha Allah I'll get used to calling her that." I say.

"Inn sha Allah! And secondly who said your ugly? Ayaat! Your not a mess even when you wake up in the morning with drool on your face and your hair tangled and oil on your face. I still find you beautiful,Very very beautiful because I dont love you for how you look but Masha Allah you look beautiful too but I love you for how you are in here" he says placing his finger on my chest showing my heart.