Chapter 19 - Weird feelings and making it Halal?

The messenger of Allah peace be upon him said " Verily Allah will say on the day of resurruction, where are those who love each other for the sake of my glory? Today I will shelter them in my shade : A day where there will be no shade but Mine"

Weird feelings and Making it halal??

Yusuf left the next day leaving me with Omar's family, initially I felt a little awkward but later on I adjusted well.

University had began a week ago and I still hadn't made any friends.

I tried calling Fiza a few times but she did not answer any of my calls, it was time I asked Aisha bhabhi or Yusuf to talk to her.

I spoke to mum and dad everyday on the phone and sometimes skyped them, I did not tell them anything about Fiza, I did not want them to worry for something I was myself not sure about.

Husna aunty and Ahmed uncle were treating me just like Nida, it was a homely feeling.

And Omar? Well since that biryani incident, I hate to admit but I had started liking him...well not that like...the friends type like.

I had no clue of what was happening in Zaroon's life and why should it bother me anyway I thought.

I'd skype Rehana and Javeriya daily telling them how much I missed them and how I wished I could come back and in return all I got was a lecture everyday from Rehana telling how good of a person Omar is and if she was in my place she wouldn't let him go and I should just accept the fact that I like him too...which I didnt.

Javeriya was busy with her in laws and her wedding things so we dint talk much.

My University was 80kms from London, and most of my time went in travelling, I'd take a train early in the morning and it would take me exactly two hours to reach university and the same happened every evening.

The life style here was so different, it was a fast country unlike India.

It was a whole new world!

It took me a month to adjust to all the new timings and schedules but I finally did and here I was happy. Alhamdulillah.

I was returning from University in the train when I met this Indian girl.

"Indian?" She asked.

"Yes" I said and smiled.

"Im Indian too, I study in Oxford" she said happily.

"Oh..thats a coincidence..I study there too" I said bring my hand forward for a hand shake.

"Ayaat"

"Natasha" she said and shook my hand.

"I think, Ill see you tmrw, I have to get down" I say and get up and she smiles.

I reach back home in 15 minutes and Omar greets me at the door.

"Going somewhere?" I ask him as I see he was dressed up.

"Yeah..for a ride..wanna come? Nida's coming too so chill we wont be alone" he said sarcastically.

By now he had understood that I prefered to maintain distance from him and he respected it and I was thankful for that.

"Hahah..can we just wait for sometime? Ill pray maghrib and then we can go?" I ask him and he nods.

I quickly go to my room, make wudhu and start praying.

I hear my laptop ring It was a call from Rehana on skype, I ignore it since I had two more rakats to pray. Once I was done I call her back.

"Assalamualikum" I greet.