Chapter 4 -A bolt from the blue

Nothing is coincidence, everything happen's for a reason, Allah placed certain people in your life because they are meant to be there.

A bolt from the blue!

I really hoped he would walk right past us and just get lost, I didn't care where he went as long as he stayed away from me.

I did not turn around but I could understand everything through Fiza's expression and right now it was relief.

Does that mean he wasn't coming this way anymore?
I turned around hoping he wouldn't be there to my relief there was Yasmin aunty standing right behind me.

"Ayaat woukld you stay here beta and see if anybody needs anything, Fiza you please come with me to the kitchen?"She asked politely.

"Aunty..uh..me?Alone? I'll come with you to the kitchen too" I said apprehensively,  I did not want another situation to arise when I'm alone again.

"Oh No beta, I'll take Fiza with me just for ten minutes please do not mind there's alot of work. I'll send her back in sometime. You please stay here and see if anybody needs anything." She said again persistently and left with Fiza.

Now I stood in the dinning area alone & scared.

I saw Fiza's concerned look before she left, I assured her I would be fine even when I knew I wouldn't be.

Where did the guy with the blue shirt disappear? may be he saw Yasmin aunty and went back I thought, I thanked Allah and prayed He didn't put me in a situation like that again.

I started distracting myself with my phone, my one and only saviour in times like these.

I texted Javeriya.

'Assalamualikum, are you feeling better' - A

'Waleikum Assalam, Alhamdulilah will get better. How is the dinner?' - J

'Oh we haven't eaten yet but I thought let me just check up on you once' - A

'Oo...Don't lie You miss me don't you?'- J

Before I could reply to that I sensed someone coming towards the dinning area, I wished it was Fiza.

I decided not to look up & continued typing but just then...

"I was right, you look beautiful too"

I stared at my phone in horror, I was completely blank, he was the same guy from the call, why doesn't he just leave me alone. Oh Allah Save me. Please.

I looked up to be more precise I looked at the door hoping I could run but he was standing right in front of me & for a second or two our eyes met.

It gave me bad vibes I looked down immediately. I stood up from my chair hoping I would ignore him & calmly walk out of the room but before I could do anything he took my hand and placed it in his.

Whaaaat is he doing?

I looked at him with my eyes wide open now, I was in severe shock and my brain didn't know how to respond

I pulled out my hand seconds later.

I shouted loud enough so only he could hear, I did not want everybody to know what was happening.

"What are you trying to do? Leave me alone" I say pleadingly than anything else.

I do not know how I had the courage to even say that.

But nothing made a difference instead he got closer to me.

I put my head down promptly and wondered why had Fiza not come back yet. Why isn't anybody coming!?