Chapter 29 - New year's surprise and shock.

Every night before you sleep, ask yourself -
"what did I do today to deserve Jannah?"

"Its a new year, a new beginning. Its time to leave the past behind and get forward with life"

New year's surprise and shock.

"Yeah, its the 25th july" I say happily.

"Congratulations Ayaaaaaat" Javeriya says.

"Im so excited Jav, like reallyyy" I scream.

"I know I know, I can see it" She says through the screen.

"Hahaha. . .Well, Yeah" I blush.

"Ayaat, well I have a good news too" She says.

"OMA! What is it?" I ask with eyes wide opens.

"My date's fixed too" She says and blushes.

"Allahh! When? Your telling me now?" I ask angrily.

"Hahah it just got fixed last week" She says.

"Okaaay, so when's it?" I ask.

"August 3rd" She says.

"What? Like a week after mine?" I ask excited.

"Yesssss!" She screams.

"This is so great, that means I can get Zaroon too" I say.

"Aha! Someone's already thinking about future" she says and teases me.

"Like you dont think" I say..

"Okay yeah yeah" She says and dismisses the topic.

"Im so happy Jav, Alhamdulila" I say.

"And Im happy for you" she says.

"Just Imagine Ayaat. We can introduce Zaroon and Alhaar to each other and they can too become bestfriends like us and then we can go on double dates and everywhere together" She says again.

"Javeriya! For the first time you've spoken something wonderful" I say.

"Oh shut up! I always do. You just never listen" she says sarcastically.

"Lol, but all thats going to happen after we get married so we'll see it then" I say.

"Yess!"

"Achha chalo, Ill call up Rehana now, I've gotta tell her too" I say and disconnect the call.

I close my laptop and get up to pray Maghrib, when I see Natasha walk in.

"Are you guys okay?" She asks.

"Yeah. Im totally fine. Why? Whats wrong?" I ask surprised.

"Then why do you'll scream so much?" She asked amused.

"Hahahahaha...that just happens when you getta know that your bestfriend is getting married as soon as you are" I say and wink.

"Great! Have you seen Arzoo? She hasn't come back since yesterday night" Natasha says worried.

"Not really. Why dont you call her up?" I ask.

"I did. She disconnected it." She says.

"Dont worry. She will come back. We'll wait for sometime if she doesn't come back till then we'll go look for her" I say and walk to the washroom to make wudhu.

I pray Maghrib and read the quran for sometime then I realised I had to talk to Rehana as well so I skype her.

"Assalamualikum Ayaat I miss you so much." She says.